Lovely 3 bedroom house, includes two bedrooms upstairs and a large 7 sleeper bunk room downstairs, will sleep 11 in total. All rooms include reverse cycle air conditioning/heating for comfort all year round. Family bathroom, separate toilet, kitchen and lounge room that leads on to a large undercover entertaining area. A second entertaining area is located below the upper deck with a fully fenced back yard. We welcome pets, however we ask you to respect our home by keeping them outside, water bowls are provided.
* Bedroom 1 – Queen bed with electric blanket, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning/heating.
* Bedroom 2 – Double bed with electric blanket, pedestal fan and reverse cycle air conditioning/heating.
* Bedroom 3 – Bunk Room - Queen bed, Tri Bunk (double on bottom, single on top) and a Single bed with trundle, sleeps 7 in total. TV/DVD combo, reverse cycle air conditioning/heating. You can also access the back yard from this room.
* Kitchen – Full size kitchen with electric oven and stove top, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. Access to the covered entertaining area.
* Lounge- TV/DVD combo, dining table and chairs, 2 seater couch and 2 chairs, reverse cycle air conditioning/heating & fan. Access to the verandah
* Entertaining Area’s – Upstairs has a large covered entertaining area with table & chairs, bbq, bar fridge, fans and a beautiful view. Downstairs has 2 sun lounges, a fire pit area, grassed area, all within a fully fenced back yard.
* Bathroom – Shower, full size bath & vanity.
* Toilets – Separate toilet upstairs next to bathroom and a second toilet located outside behind the shed.
* Laundry - 6KG Washing machine & ironing facilities.
* General – Pillows and Doonas on all beds. Porta cot located in Bunk room if required.
* B.Y.O. – TOP AND BOTTOM BED SHEETS, PILLOW CASES, BEACH TOWELS, BATH TOWELS, TEA TOWELS, TOILET PAPER AND FIREWOOD (outside fire).
* NO FURNITURE TO BE REMOVED FROM INSIDE OR OUTSIDE.
* NO SMOKING OR PETS INSIDE.
* * New kitchen with a dishwasher and a new large hot water service installed 19-21/8/16
Things to do at Bonnie Doon
With Lake Eildon only a 400m (approx., when the lake is full) walk you will find plenty to do here in Bonnie Doon and surrounds.
MAKE THE MOST OF SUMMER AND WINTER!!
Bring your boats, jet skies, kayaks, SUP boards, fishing rods and swimming gear for summer fun right at your fingertips.
Or if you prefer the cold then bring your snow gear for a lovely drive, under an hour to Mt Buller for winter fun of skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing and snow play.
4 wheel driving tracks are a plenty amongst the mountain ranges for those who like getting muddy and dirty with nature.
Not to forget the energetic ones, why not bring your bike and ride The Mansfield Rail Trail. 134km of bike track from Seymour to Mansfield which is suitable for all ages and abilities. Or even just somewhere to take your dog for a well earned walk.
Bonnie Doon town is a 10 minute pleasant walk for a lovely coffee or meal at The Bonnie Bar or roadhouse which has all your needs available from general store products, hot take away meals, breakfast menus to alcohol. Choose between the 2 service stations for petrol and equipment. On weekdays the local op shop is open run by volunteers, always a bargain to be found here. Across the bridge is The Bonnie Doon Pub with a range of meals that are delicious and reasonably priced, entertainment is also possibly provided.
Bonnie Doon Football/Netball club is easily accessed with a play ground, tennis courts to hire and not to mention the footy ground and netball courts for some ball games. Or just sit on the balcony relaxing while watching a game of local footy on home days
Mansfield is an easy and scenic 15 minute drive to wonder the shops, supermarkets, cafes and all local attractions including a golf course and a ZOO!
So there's plenty to see and do here in Bonnie Doon or just sit back relax and unwind