Your own private oasis in the heart of Bright. The Alpine Butler is a stylish, spacious, light-filled retreat in a peaceful cul-de-sac just 100m from the amenities of Bright township. Relax indoors in the luxurious lounge with gas fireplace, cook up a storm in the fully equipped, modern kitchen or enjoy the afternoon sun on the deck while preparing your BBQ dinner. You won't want to leave; we promise
Please note, we are currently undergoing renovations at our property and so current photos may differ to the interiors at the date of your stay. We will update photos as soon as possible. Feel free to email us for more information and we look forward to showing you more
You'll want for nothing at The Alpine Butler; we've done all the thinking for you...
- Stylish and comfortable lounge with seating for six
- 50 inch plasma screen TV
- DVD player with a selection of DVDs
- Pioneer stereo system
- Gas Log Fireplace
- Reverse cycle heating/air conditioning
- Complimentary coffee/tea making facilities tea, coffee, sample milk and sugar
- Complimentary salt and pepper
- High quality crockery, cutlery and glassware
- High quality frying/saucepans and carving knives
- Delonghi toaster and kettle
- Coffee Machine
- Stainless steel fridge/freezer
- 3 bedrooms - 1 Queen downstairs, 1 King, 2 King Singles upstairs
- Heaters for the winter months
- Plenty of storage and coat hangers
- Quality linen and cosy 100 wool doonas
- Extra fleece/quilted blankets for the winter months
- 2 modern bathrooms, 1 with spa bath both with showers
- Generous indoor/outdoor dining areas
- Spacious carport
- Back yard for the kids to play
- Only 100 metres from the town centre and local IGA, making it quick and easy to stock the pantry or grab a coffee/bite to eat at the many local cafes.
Couples can enjoy a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of the city. The Alpine Butler is a cosy retreat perfect for two by using the downstairs bedroom with adjoining bathroom.
Friends and families will enjoy this space with a couples retreat and living downstairs and two extra bedrooms upstairs. The kids will love the spacious back yard as will the parents.