Weathering heights is a large, country style house located in the heart of Dinner Plain. Weathering Heights comfortably sleeps 8-10 people, ideal for one large family, two small families or a group of friends.
- 2 minute walk to Hotel High Plains and village centre
- Easy access to dinner plain ski run, located out the back
- Bus stop close by
- 15 minute drive to Mount Hotham
Weathering Heights’ features:
- 3 downstairs bedrooms
- A spacious, open plan living area located on the second level, with an open fireplace, TV and DVD player, 12-seater dining table, and well equipped kitchen
- 3 bathrooms 3 toilets, 3 showers and 1 large spa bath including a newly renovated main bathroom
- 1 “kids retreat” with TV and 2 sofa beds
- 3 quirky lofts, one with a double bed
- Deck on second floor with BBQ
- Large drying room and entrance
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and trough
- Single car garage
The bedroom set out consists of a main bedroom with a queen bed, another room with a queen bed and a set of bunk beds, and an additional room with 2 sets of bunk beds.
All bedding, linen and towels are provided for your stay. The beds are made up. Wood is stored in the garage.