Tucked away in the heart of Jamieson, Morningsong Cottage is a beautiful and cosy cottage.
Offering two bedrooms Morningsong is ideally suited for one or two couples or a family up to 6 guests. It is an easy stroll to the pub, café, general store, tennis court, river, riverside picnic areas, swimming holes, playground, museum, churches and more. Only a short drive from Lake Eildon, and approximately one hour and 15 minutes drive to Mount Buller.
• Master bedroom – queen bed
• Second bedroom – queen bed and two singles very spacious room
• Towels and linen provided
• Lounge with gas log fire and air-conditioner
• TV and blu-ray/DVD player
• Shower room with hair dryer
• Kitchen with electric oven, stove, microwave and full size fridge, separate tap with filtered water
• Iron & ironing board
• BBQ, table and chairs on back covered porch
• Situated on a made road with off street parking
• Fully fenced to keep the little ones in
• Strictly No smoking, No pets in the cottage or on the property