Andana Executive Country Retreat offers the ultimate in brand new modern luxurious homestead accommodation with numerous possibilities for escaping to the gateway of Victoria's high country.
The property has a number of unique accommodation configurations that could suit just a couple through to a large group. Depending on the number of people in your group you will be allocated a configuration through understanding your requirements and budget. However regardless of the number of people, you will have the exclusive use of the property. Taking the entire homestead for a large group stay would be perfect for that corporate getaway, sporting or club team building, family reunions, or just a large group of friends.
Located perfectly to everything and an easy 1 hour 45 minutes drive from Melbourne approx 130km, Andana Executive Country Retreat can be found on a beautiful 200 acre farm property at the intersection of the Goulburn Valley and Maroondah Highways at Yarck.
So many of you may have heard about or seen the Yarck Hotel's sticker of "Where the Farck is Yarck". Well this retreat is located a minute from Yarck on the way to Mansfield 35mins and Mt Buller, and ideally located to the water-haven of Lake Eildon Eildon and Bonnie Doon 20mins plus, Lake Mountain 45mins, Yarra Valley 45mins, and Healesville < 1hr. The two larger towns close by are Yea 15mins and Alexandra 10mins. All of which provide endless opportunities to explore the great Australian countryside and doing half day to full day trips to the various attractions, markets, and gourmet food and wine locations.
The property borders the Great Victoria Rail Trail, so bring your Horse or Bicycle and directly access the rail trail. Being located approximately half way along the 134km Rail Trail, for the adventurous and fit you can ride to Mansfield or Tallarook. Or take an easier ride to Yea, Alexandra, or Bonnie Doon. If that is too far, take an easy ride or walk into Yarck and stop at the General Store for a gourmet pie, the Giddy Goat Cafe for a snack and coffee, or a cold drink at the Yarck Hotel.
From November through January, the Cherry factory in Yarck Is open to the public and is approximately 10min walk.
The farm property is a picturesque gently undulating hills filled with trees, wildlife, farm animals, and 5 dams which makes a pleasant walk to explore. Take a walk to back of the property at sunrise/sunset and take in the majestical view of Black Mountain.
Overall a unique property which will provide a fantastic experience for that country getaway.
The accommodation is a massive, modern Homestead that can be divided into multiple areas to provide for different size groups and budgets. Rest assured, that whatever component you take, the other components will NOT be rented out unless agreed up-front.
The Homestead internal living areas is a massive 70 plus squares. The wrap around verandah will take this to a huge 120 plus squares. The house will impress with it's size and fit-out.
In order to describe the Homestead and the various living areas we refer to 3 components being:
Each component is fully self contained. Details are as follows.
1. House is a very large 45 plus squares of internal living
- Sleeps 8-16 people and ideal for 2-3 families.
- Comprising:5-6 bedrooms plus entertainment room that can also be used to sleep additional people
Bedroom 1 - King Size bed, 50 inch TV, luxurious ensuite and the monster of all walk in robes. and 2 direct access doors to outside verandahs.
- Bedroom 2 - 2 King Single beds with extensive built-in robes
- Bedroom 3 - Queen size Bed with extensive built-in robes
- Bedroom 4 - 2 King Single beds with extensive built-in robes
- Bedroom 5 - Queen Bed
- Bedroom 6 - the apartment queen bedroom with ensuite can be configured to be part of the house
- The entertainment room has 2 sofa beds, and another 4 king single mattresses can also be added.
- Kitchen - the ultimate in entertainers kitchen and butlers galley which has to be seen to be believed with the extensive fit out including a luxury Miele coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, and steam oven. There is also a large Iglive double oven and gas cooktop, and double fridge with water and ice unit.
- Family/Dining room with open plan to Kitchen - with seating for 12-14 along the 3.6m Mahogany dining table 50 inch LED TV and sound bar system in this area. This room opens up on to the 5M wide verandah and separate 6 squares of covered Alfresco outdoor living area with BBQ, bar fridge and wood heater, and very large 10 seat outdoor setting.
- Main Bathroom
- Direct access to massive Laundry with Powder room
2. Apartment - highly sophisticated 14 squares of internal living which would suit 4-6 people. It would be perfect for 2 couples. It is linked directly to the house via a security door, so while independent can also be opened up for a larger group and comprises:
- 2 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 - King size bed with ensuite and large walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2 - Queen size Bed with ensuite and extensive built-in robes this bedroom can be configured to the house and locked of from rest of apartment
- Kitchen - extremely well appointed with oven and gas top cooker, large fridge, dishwasher. and microwave.
- Family/Dining/TV Room opening up onto the 5m wide verandah
- Direct Access to massive Laundry with Powder room
3. Unit - open plan living of 12 squares suit 2-6 people and is located downstairs from the house with private entrance. It comprises of:
- 1 King Size Bed
- 2 king single beds
- Kitchen/Dining with small bar fridge, convection microwave , and electric hot plate cooker
- Opens up to private courtyard
Other features of the homestead include:
1. There is a very large laundry including powder room with full facilities
2. Plenty of fresh rainwater so you never run out 360,000 Litres
3. Extensive anti-bushfire protection sprinklers around and within the compound fed by bore through 2 holdings tanks with total capacity of 100,00 litres
4. Double undercover drive-through carport
5. Undercover parking in shed bays
6. 4 well appointed dog bays - so yes you can bring pets. Note: rules apply and animals must remain outdoors
7. Extensive orchard that you can pick from when fruit are in season
8. Horse paddock - so you can bring your horse. Note: must be booked in advance and fees apply
9. Traditional fire-pit to give that camp feeling.
Being a large farm the main compound offers extensive parking for cars, trucks, boats, and horse floats all with easy access.
If you have any specific requests such as catering, holding a major function, corporate/conference event then please specify request and we will contact you. No request is too big or small.
Apologies: No internet or WiFi access due to location. Though wireless broadband available via most phone networks.
Below is Stayz pricing where credit card is used. Book atbAndana website:
- save 5.
- also save 2 stayz service fee
- more flexible cancellation options
Pricing is slightly complex and Stayz can not calculate, so when your requirements are understood, a price will be quoted. NOTE: Peak periods attract increased fees.
FY18 Rates 1 July 2017 - 30 June 2018
Base Price per night is Weekend Fri/Sat night: $890 and weekdays Sun/Thurs: $790 for up to 10 people. Peak $1000 per night
Additional people beyond base coverage is charged at:
- $65 per night per person older than 12
- $35 per night per child
FY19 Rates 1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019
Base Price per night is Weekend Fri/Sat night: $925 and weekdays Sun/Thurs: $800 for up to 10 people. Peak $1100 per night
Additional people beyond base coverage is charged at:
- $70 per night per person older than 12
- $40 per night per child
Free for toddlers under 2 assuming no bedding required otherwise child prices apply. 1 cot available with bedding for same price as child.
As group increases in size and additional components of Apartment or Unit is required then additional charge per night is required beyond per person charge.
- Apartment: $100 per night
- Unit: $100 per night
These prices are based on minimum of a 2 night stay and that there is at least 2 people per room.
One night stays will be charged an additional 50 mark-up. NOTE: This only applies where booking is only for 1 night. It does not apply where booking is for multiple nights and different number of people are staying on different nights. Price is calculated on maximum number of people confirmed staying and bedding provided.
Single room occupancy may also be charged an additional 50 depending on size of group.
Discounts are applied for last minute bookings inside of 2 weeks, or longer stays if a booking is a week or more.
Dogs are free, but must remain outside or in provided dog kennels. Dog droppings not collected around house compound will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
Horses are charged at $25 per night per horse and are located in a 1 acre paddock next to house.
Camping is possible to extend number of people staying, but only with prior agreement. Rates are $15 per person per night.
Functions are possible with prior agreement where there is day guests. Rates are charged at $10 per person.
Preferred payment method is direct bank transfer. Credit card processing is through Stayz online payment service and additional 10 on total booking is charged to cover processing fee.
Refundable security bond is required as follows for the stay and accumulates based on the components you actually book for:
- House $500
- Apartment $250
- Unit $250
All prices are subject to change, so please check booking price at which at that point it is locked in once booking accepted.
Note, there is flexibility to book in advance and add people before Stay by paying any differential in pricing.