Cadeau, meaning "gift" in French, is the perfect base to explore Mt Buller and surrounds.
Perfect for families, Cadeau will comfortably house 2 families in its three bedroom layout.
Accommodates 8 people - MAX 6 ADULTS - see bedding configuration below.
With views of the Mt Buller summit from the living room and deck, this modern holiday home offers a simple layout with ample space for a weekend away or extended stay.
A 4 minute drive to the gates of Mt Buller and a 20 minute drive to the top will get you hitting the slopes for skiing, mountain biking or hiking with ease. Mansfield is an easy 21 minute drive away for those wishing to visit the many cafes, restaurants or have a hit of golf.
A fully featured kitchen with new appliances, crockery and cutlery make Cadeau a great place to dine while taking in the views of the Mt Buller summit.
The bathroom features a full size bath and shower with heated towel rack and heat lamps to cut down the chill on those cold winter mornings.
Relax by the super efficient Euro fireplace in winter or pump up the air-conditioning and ceiling fans in summer.
This comfortable home is the perfect base for making the most of what this fine region offers.
1st Bedroom - Double bed, all bedding included, heating, ceiling fan, wardrobe with hanging and storage space
2nd Bedroom - 2 x single sets of bunks NO ADULTS on top bunks, all bedding included, heating, wardrobe with shelves.
3rd bedroom - Queen bed, all bedding included, heating, ceiling fan, wardrobe with hanging space.
- Drying room in entrance
- Panel Heating in all bedrooms
- Euro fireplace with wood provided
- Split system AC
- Ceiling fans
- Bathroom heat lamps and heated towel rack
- Continuous flow hot water.
- Shower & Bath
- Separate toilet
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Cutlery, crockery, kitchen appliances, pots and pans provided
- Euro laundry with clothes washer and dryer
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer
- Bedrooms have wardrobes with clothes hanging or shelf space for storage
- Large outdoor deck with stunning views of the surrounding hills and Mt Buller
- Large grassed backyard
- BBQ on deck
- Dining table for 8 people
- All bed, bathroom kitchen linen provided including pillows, towels, tea towels, hand towels
- Friendly bird life
- Abundant wildlife
- Ample parking for up to 4 cars
- 4 min drive to Mirimbah Store for great coffee, morning tea or lunch and some basic supplies
- Walking distance to Mill Inn restaurant
- Great access for skiing, 4WDriving, mountain biking, bush walking, horse riding and mountain hiking
- Located near the Delatite River
- Access to local reserve and small creek
- Mansfield town 21 minute drive
- 4 mins to Mount Buller gates
- Mount Buller Alpine Resort 20 minute drive to the top
Please note mobile phone reception is limited in the Merrijig area. We have phone reception at Cadeau for those using Telstra mobile, we cannot guarantee reception at the house for other mobile providers.