A family home with lots of parking and…
Queen bed in main bedroom
Main bedroom looking through the wardrobe…
double bedroom room with robes
Two Single beds in the third bedroom
lounge looking into the dining room
lounge with wood heater and split system
A well equiped kitchen
Plenty of room looking onto the decking
Looking up the passage to the main bedroom
Full size bath in seperate room
Ensuite of the main bedroom
Left a seperat shower room, second toilet…
Laundry with all you need
A very large pretty garden
The house is set in a beautiful rural area with amazing views. It's a brick home with a cosy wood heater and every comfort you need, just bring yourself, clothes, and personal items.
The house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two toilets, and two living areas. It makes for a very comfortable home for one or two families to stay. The main bedroom has great views, an ensuite and Queen bed. The second bedroom has a Double bed and the third has two Singles. All bedrooms have large windows with views of the garden. Electric blankets and heaters are provided and there are doonas on all beds. The second toilet is separate as well as a separate shower room. The second bathroom also has a full sized bath. A fully equipped kitchen is provided for your use. There is a patio to sit and enjoy views of the snow-capped mountains. We also have a large country garden with a table setting under the shady trees. The children will love exploring and you will love it too.
The local area offers everything...
- The Kiewa River offers great trout fishing, and swimming.
- Falls Creek is only a 40km drive from the house, offering skiing and wonderful bush walking tracks on the high plains. Walks to the cattleman's huts are also popular.
- Bike tracks for cyclists
- Horse riding on the high-plains
- Hang gliding/gliders
- A variety of cool climate wineries and great restaurants
- A challenging golf course, Tennis, Bowls
- Beechworth, Bright, Yackandanda and Stanly are all a short drive from here with historic interest
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Parking
- Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly, Children welcome
- Outdoor grill, Deck/Patio, Lawn/Garden
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Stereo, Parking, Cot, Books, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Child's high chair, Microwave, Coffee maker, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Fireplace, Heating, Ceiling fan