This single level, 4 bedroom self catering Alpine Lodge sleeps 12 people and is set up comfortably for two families. Sawmill Settlememnt is a tranquil environment nestled amongst the gum trees and famous for its feathered visitors.
Spread under cathedral ceiings there are two lounge areas, one with W11 and PS3 and one with open fire and pool table.
There is a large undercover BBQ area at the rear with gas heater, a new gourmet kitchen with everything from slow cooker to Pizza maker and coffee machine, There are ski and snowboard racks and a drying room as you enter the lodge.
Ducted heating / cooling keeps the Lodge cozy on those cold winter nights, all beds have electric blankets and instant gas hot water ensures no-one misses out
This is a home away from home, with maximum comfort and a kitchen equipped for even the most discerning chef
Close to skiing, horse riding, fishing, hunting, Craig’s hut, 4WDing, Mountain biking, and relaxing amongst the snow gums.
• 2 Bathrooms and 2 toilets
• Bed 1 - family room with King Bed and a bunk with two singles and with Ensuite + TV, DVD
• Bed 2: Double Bed, large wardrobe
• Bed 3 : 2 sets of bunks, sleeps 4
• Bed 4 : Queen bed sleeps two - a pull out bed is available for an extra child
• Lounge 1: off Kitchen, Flat screen TV, WII, PS2, DVD Lounge 2 : includes dining table / pool table, large flat screen TV, DVD/ Blu-ray, Open fire place, stereo system CD, FM, Phone , board games and a mixture of books
• A large gourmet kitchen includes : Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Pizza Maker, Sandwich maker, Coffee machine Expressi pods from Aldi , Electric fry pan, Baking accessories, Blender etc...
• Laundry and Drying room
• Large outdoor entertaining area & smokers retreat with gas heater and BBQ
• WIFI available for extra surcharge
• Fire pit in back yard
• Dog friendly yard and kennel under cover –Cleaning surcharge may apply , check when booking.
From 2 Mountains Lodge it takes you 20 minutes from the front door to loading onto Mt Bullers North Side chairlift, take the chairlift straight from the car park and you are skiing within 30 minutes from our front door
The Delatite river is walking distance, the Mill Inn Italian Restaurant and Bar is less than 5 minutes away . The Merrijig pub is 10 minutes drive, as are McCormack’s and Lovicks horse riding adventures.
If you don't want to drive up the mountain you can walk to the bus stop on the Mt Buller tourist drive 5 mins walk and catch the bus up and down the mountain.
Just up the road is Mirrimbah general store & service station, you can stock up with hand baked treats and also rent chains for your vehicle.
At the lodge during winter we will provide 1 basket of wood for you to use in the open fire place, we suggest you pick up some more as you drive through Mansfield - the BP on the Mt Buller tourist road has bags of wood.