Golf, cycling, walking, swimming, snow play, food and wine all at your back door.
5km along the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail from Bright you will find Porepunkah, the gateway village to Mount Buffalo National Park.
Our tidy 3 bedroom fully self contained townhouse will make the perfect base to explore all the region has to offer. The large outdoor area means that no matter the weather you can enjoy the fresh country air at the end of your day.
A Weber BBQ is provided as well a few pantry items to save bringing them along yourself. Help yourself to the seasonal herbs in our raised garden beds during your visit.
Don't feel like cooking? Porepunkah has 3 eateries, and if that isn't enough Bright is a 5 minute drive away.
The main bedroom has a queen bed and the 3rd bedroom has 2 single beds. The 2nd bedroom can be set up as 2 singles or 1 queen bed. Let us know when booking how you would like this to be arranged.
There is undercoverparking for 2 vehicles and additonal parking at the front of the property. Please keep the driveway clear at all times for access to the property at the rear.
Only well-behaved dogs are welcome and by prior arrangement. Sorry, no cats.
Please read the terms of our Pet Stayz below:
- We can only accommodate up to 2 dogs at this property.
- Your dog is welcome inside but must be kept out of the carpeted bedrooms and off all furniture, both inside and out.
- Your dog must be left outside when you are not at home. The undercover area is large and well protected from the weather.
- Please make sure the outdoor sofa is covered if your pet is inclined to use it. We will leave a cover for you to use when you tell us you are bringing a pet.
- We don't charge any extra for pets, so please be considerate and tidy up after your pet stay.
- Out of consideration for your neighbours, please make sure your pet does not create a disturbance if they are left home alone.
- Please do not use the washing machine for pet bedding.
We supply :
- Hammock bed
- Kennel for medium-large dog
You will need your own pet food and recommend bringing some of your own pet bedding to make the supplied beds more comfortable and familiar for your pet.
The house has a secure colourbond fence 1.8m high enclosing the yard. There are a few raised garden beds along one side and this neighbour has a dog.
Any damage or time deemed as significant spent cleaning up after a stay inside or outside will be documented by photograph and a claim for additional cleaning time made from your security deposit. This includes non-pet stays.
Need more space? Alpine Views has a 2nd 3 bedroom place next door. Please contact us to find out more.
- Murray to Mountains Rail Trail, 200m
- Bright Golf Club, 1km
- Porepunkah Pub, 1km
- Ringer Reef Winery, 2km
- Feathertop Winery, 4 km
- Bright, 5km
- The local wineries for their wine and the Mt Buffalo views
- A trip to Mt Buffalo for the unique scenery and snow play in winter.
- A dip in the Ovens River
- Of course there is Bright, but don't forget about Wandiligong and Harrietville as well as the many other towns in the area which can make for a great day trip
Please note: reviews showing prior to December 2016 relate to another propety in the area that we have recently managed. We hope that these reviews are a reflection of the standard of accommodation we aim to provide for this property.