In the sought after Wandiligong Valley, only 7 minutes to Bright or a half an hour bike ride along the scenic bike trail. Brew Cottage has everything you could need for a relaxing family or couples weekend away
Only Minutes walk to the award winning Wandiligong pub and the diggings walk and mountain bike trails.
Come and experience the scenic Wandiligong valley and all that Bright and surrounds has to offer. Festivals, biking, gourmet restaurants and shopping
Relax and sit back on the deck and watch the kids play in the large garden, walk 300 metres to the wandiligong pub with amazing food and friendly service Bookings essential. Ride the mountain bike trials or walk the diggings trail along pristine creeks only 100 metres from Brew Cottage. In Autumn /Winter, Brew Cottage offers a cozy fire to enhance the romantic ambience and warm the heart. If you are lucky enough to come in Autumn you will see an amazing array of autumn leaves and amazing colours. The Deep Bath offers relaxation after a day at the nearby slopes 1hr drive of Mt Hotham & Falls Creek and reverse cycle heating throughout offers year round comfort.
Brew Cottage has all the mod cons including wifi and smart TV's, bring your own netflix, foxtel or stan account and stream movies. A bookcase full of novels and a kids section to keep them occupied, there is also some games for adults and kids
In summer utilise the the beautifully appointed open plan kitchen with quality appliances or simply relaxing with a good book or your smart TV & stereo in air conditioned comfort.
4 bedrooms sleep up to 8 guests with master bedroom featuring ensuite and digital flat screen TV.
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen bed firm
Bedroom 3: Queen bed
Bedroom 4: Bunk bed 2 singles
CHECK-IN TIME is from 2pm onwards. Please notify us of your estimated arrival time.
CHECK-OUT TIME is strictly 10am. Late check-out may be possible with prior arrangement only, please check the day before.
If it is necessary for cleaners to wait for your departure a charge will be incurred of $25 per hour.
- Extra guests are welcome to a maximum of 8 guests. Please advise of final numbers at least 7 days prior to arrival. Extra guests will be charged at $34 per person/per night.
- STRICTLY no parties or functions are to be held on the premises without the permission of owners or management. Immediate eviction will apply in the event of such occasions.
- Items such as toilet paper, coffee, tea & sugar etc. are supplied for your arrival. You may need to stock up for the duration of your stay. Basic cleaning products are supplied. Basic hotel toiletries are supplied.
- The fire will be set for your arrival. Firewood can be purchased from the local IGA or BP service stations and we recommend that you purchase a bag of kindling & firelighters from any supermarket for the duration of your stay.
- We expect that the property will be left in a neat & tidy state on departure. Housekeepers will come in to clean thoroughly and strip beds however we anticipate that dishes will be washed properly or placed in running dishwasher, rooms left tidy and BBQ cleaned.
Please clean the BBQ thoroughly after use to avoid attracting critters. If the BBQ is not cleaned after use a $50 fee will be automatically charged.
- This property has FREE WIFI. Please be respectful of usage and only use what you need.