Wombat Cottage is just a three minutes walk from Gembrook town centre and all the amazing Cafes, Pub, Restaurants, Bakery and of course the famous Puffing Billy.
Short drive to Yarra valley, Bunyip state forest Kirth Kiln, 5 min drive to the Forrest Edge restaurant. Gembrook market is held on the last Sunday of each month at the local community centre. Your accommodation is self contained and as mentioned close and in most cases walking distance to everything Gembrook has to offer.
Wombat cottage is a 2 bedroom self contained studio. Bright and modern comfortable lounge, kitchenette, shower/ separate toilet plus an outdoor decking for those beautiful sunny days.
This is a totally separate unit away from the main house. You have your own entrance door with key so you can come and go as you please.
We respect guests privacy. We live in the main house on the property so we are available most of the time should you need anything, otherwise we can always be contacted by phone. We can provide recommendations for activities, restaurants and anything else you may wish to see or do and there are also several brochures in the cottage for you to view.
Suitable for children 2-12 years
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
- Respect locals when entering and leaving property
- Please do not smoke in the cottage. You are welcome to smoke outside using the ashtray provided, however please do not throw butts in the garden.
- - No parties please
- - No loud noise or music after 10pm
- Used towels are to be placed in washing basket
- Although we accommodate families we do not provide cots or highchairs.