NEW LISTING - The Lonsdale Park Studio: Take time to relax, unwind and create new memories in this stylish, self-contained retreat for two. The tranquil and secluded Studio is ideal for relaxing in the natural surroundings of the Australian bush or as a base for exploring the bounty of the Yarra Valley with its famous wineries and breweries.
The freestanding Lonsdale Park Studio offers the comfort of an airy, large sun filled space 72m2 with a fully functioning kitchen, separate bathroom, private parking space and a courtyard with views down to the Yarra. There is also a private deck facing the orchard - perfect for candle light dinners. The queen sized bed can be hidden in the wall, which maximises the living space. In winter you can relax and watch the twilight linger on the hills whilst enjoying the warmth of the fire place.
Experience the country lifestyle by following the path from the Studio as it meanders through the fields and down to the river. Choose the perfect picnic spot on the riverbank, where the Yarra is still a mountain stream. Be entranced by the Australian wildlife and flora - the frog choruses, the dragonflies near the water or the many native birds and parrots at sunset.
The Lonsdale Park Studio – The Perfect Romantic Weekend Destination
Terms and Conditions for Rental of the Lonsdale Park Studio
1. Payment of the deposit constitutes the Lonsdale Park Studio guests’ ‘guests’ acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. All cancellations incur loss of deposit. If the cancellation is made within 7 days of arrival, there will be a loss of 100 of the total booking fee.
3. Guests accept they are renting Lonsdale Park Studio, which includes the stow-away bed, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and outdoor deck and patio areas.
4. Guests accept that that they can enjoy, along with other people on the property, paddocks and riverside areas but have no legal rights over any of these spaces.
5. Guests have full access to the orchard, however they are requested to refrain from picking the fruit as the produce is sold at local markets.
6. Guests accept that there may be people renting the House at Lonsdale Park on the Yarra. Rental of the House includes the upper and lower garden, which is surrounded by a fence. Guests will respect the privacy of these other guests and not enter this area.
7. Guests agree to keep noise levels to a reasonable level during their stay.
8. This is a working farm. Guests therefore accept that there might be other people on the surrounding property maintaining the gardens and the upkeep of the property.
9. Guests understand that Lonsdale Park Studio has a septic tank system and agree to take reasonable care in ensuring it is not damaged, including not putting anything other than the toilet paper down the toilet.
10. Guests understand that the property relies solely on tank water and agree to use water sparingly. Short showers are encouraged and appreciated.
11. Sorry, pets are not allowed.
12. Vehicles are not to be taken beyond the Lonsdale Park Studio driveway and allotted parking area.
13. Guests are to leave the accommodation in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Guests are expected to clean up any mess they have created during their stay. This includes cleaning all dishes and leaving the kitchen counter as it was on arrival.
14. Guests must pay for any additional costs incurred during their stay including, but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements.
15. Theft and loss of the guests’ personal property is the guests’ responsibility during their stay.
16. The number of guests is not to exceed two people unless agreed to in advance by the owner in writing. Fees will apply to any extra guests not agreed to by the owners in advance.
17. Parties and functions are strictly prohibited unless agreed to in advance by the owner in writing. Fees will apply if a party or function is held that has not been agreed to by the owners in advance.
18. Smoking is prohibited inside the accommodation at any stage. Please make sure doors are closed if smoking outside.
19. The house is fully furnished, and the guest confirms that all items in the house at the beginning of rental will be there at the end of the rental period.
20. The check-in time is 4pm and the check-out time is 12pm on weekends and 11am on weekdays unless agreed to otherwise by the owner in writing.
21. Outside fires of any type are strictly prohibited.
22. If your booking is between December and March, terms and conditions 16a-b apply:
a Lonsdale Park on the Yarra operates in a CFA protected area and the property will be closed on days the CFA classify as “CODE RED”. The owner will make every attempt to promptly notify all guests of this eventuality should it arise.
b If guests’ stay is cancelled due to Code Red circumstances, the owner will, by agreement with the guests, reschedule the booking to the best date available or refund the full amount paid.
c In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of stay by the owner due to Code Red circumstances, the guests agree to hold the owner blameless in the event of loss or damage the guests may incur.
23. Variations to these terms and conditions may only be made in advance with the owner in writing.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.