These two modern luxury apartments are perfect for a couple's retreat. Located 100 meters from Main Street the apartments capture gorgeous mountain views from both living area and deck and the northerly light filled aspects are a delight.
On your doorstep is Healesville’s Main Street with its numerous attractions. Discover the array of cafes, wineries, art and retail outlets including ‘The Healesville Hotel’, ‘Four Pillars Gin Distillery’, ‘Payten & Jones Wines’ & ‘Watts River Brewery'.
After leisurely brunch, a day’s exploring or an evening out the short walk back to your apartment will be appreciated.
Brookland’s Apartments are designed with couple’s accommodation in mind. Each apartment offers one bedroom with King size bed, luxury bathroom with floor heating & steam shower, living with kitchenette, indoor or balcony dining and lounge area.
Brooklands Apartment East and Brooklands Apartments West are listed separately. Please see other apartment for availability if this is booked out.
Extra Property Features Include:
- Balcony with beautiful views
- Steam and standard shower
- Kitchenette with electric fry pan, toaster, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine
- Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Bread, Butter, Fresh Milk, Eggs, Salt & Pepper, Oil
- Lounge area with Foxtel TV, Bluetooth speaker
- NBN Internet
- Therapy Range Toiletries & Who Gives A Crap Premium Toilet Paper