Announced as one the accommodations in The Age's 52 Weekends Away 2014.
Your stay will be perfect in the gorgeous Stompin' Wombats holiday house. Complete with three bedrooms, two downstairs and master with ensuite and walk through robe upstairs, galley style kitchen with large island bench, dining area and two living areas, this home sleeps 7 with ease. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, the second bedroom has a double size bed and single bed, and the third bedroom has a queen bed. Queen size futon sofa bed in lounge if additonal bedding is required.
The spacious lounge area gives way to a huge deck, ideal for entertaining and dinners as you watch the sun over the beautiful mountains that surround this property. On an acre of land, this hilltop location is superb. BBQ facilities, foosball table and gorgeous wood burning fire. Located less than a km from the main street of town, this property would be ideal for your next vacation.
Property is pet friendly but owner onus as there are no fences. As it is an acre there is lots of roaming room. Happy well behaved pets welcome.
One night mid-week or last minute bookings may be requested.
* 90 minutes drive from Melbourne
* Scenic mountain views surround
* Bushwalking trails
* Victoria’s longest waterfall, Steavensons Falls
* Golf and lawn bowls
* Horse riding
* Trout fishing
* Bike riding
* Relax with a massage
* Enjoy the cafes, quaint shops and market days
* Meander through the sculpture garden
* Snow play and summer activities at Lake Mountain
* Yarra Valley wineries and restaurants
* Local events such as the Australian Sparkling Wine Festival, Marysville Marathon and Mountain Challenge for cyclists