- sleeps up to 12. Suitable for 3 couples or family groups.
- VERY kid friendly
- 'fun facilities' for all ages. Including an inground trampoline, climbing wall and a fireman's pole. Adult supervision is needed at all times if young children are staying.
- gas BBQ, 2 decking areas and roof gardens
- idyllic native bush setting with 1000s of indigenous plants and direct access to Steavenson's river
- a separate self-contained 'multi-purpose room' available for an extra fee
- the house is partially underground, with a roof garden. This helps to make it cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- 8+ star energy rating resulting from impeccable environmental design features are an additional highlight that optimises the comfort for guests. The house was awarded the 2015 Master Builder Association of Victoria Regional North-East award for ‘best sustainable energy home’
- minutes walk to Marysville's main streets, the children's playground in Gallipoli park, and the local swimming pool
- seconds from the skatepark & basketball hoop at the local oval
55 Falls Rd features 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom is located upstairs and has a queen-size bed, large WIR, ensuite, wall-mounted TV and DVD player. It opens onto a sensational balcony and roof-top garden area with an awesome outlook over the bush. The other 3 bedrooms are on the ground floor and all have built-in robes. One bedroom has a queen-sized bed, one has 2 bunk beds sleeping up to 4, and the other bedroom had a tri-bunk sleeps 3 with a single bed on top and a double below, and another single bed in the room as well. A large bathroom with shower and bath and separate toilet are centrally located to the ground floor bedrooms.
Doona's and doona covers, and pillows are provided but guests are required to provide their own linen in the form of sheets, pillowcases, and towels. If desired, these can be arranged through a linen service for an extra fee.
The house has 3 split heating and cooling systems, if needed. Numerous design features help to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature year-round.
There is a central, open-plan kitchen, meals and lounge. The spacious kitchen is fully equipped with oven, cook top, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, a large fridge-freezer, along with cookware, utensils, crockery and cutlery at your disposal. There is a large dinning table with seating for 14 people.
The lounge area has comfortable couches and is equipped with games, a large flat screen TV and a DVD/Blu-ray player. A large selection of DVDs is provided. A bluetooth enabled stereo is provided so you can play you selection of music from any device you have with bluetooth or a USB port. The lounge opens onto a large decking area that has a BBQ and a delightful alfresco eating area.
From the decking you can use the firemans pole or stairs to access the climbing wall or trampoline. Once outside, you can explore the extensive bush vegetation on the property, with over a 100 different species of indigenous plants and trees that are accessible along tracts that all lead to the Steavenson's river.
A carport provides off-street under-cover parking for 2 cars.
Unless otherwise negotiated, check in time is from 3pm and checkout is 11am
Minimum of 2 night stay.
No 'split weekends' - that is Friday without Saturday, or visa versa