Perfect for adult groups of up to 6 or a family. 1 minute walk to town centre, wood fire and character charm. 3 bedrooms each with their own bathroom/ensuite.
Heating is catered for with a wood fire to keep you warm in toasty in the living area, extractor fan for heat transfer to bedrooms, and centrally controlled Noirot wall heaters in the bedrooms, for a cosy nights sleep.
"The house is just beautiful - very spacious, comfortable, luxurious and very comfy beds! The owner has obviously put a lot of thought, time and care into making Barton Mill a very special place to be." - Guest feedback
Multiple Award Winning, Barton Mill at Marysville - a beautiful high quality central escape a minutes walk to the town centre. Barton Mill has been finished to the highest of standards, reflected in receiving two awards for overall construction and plasterwork.
Comfortably accommodating a small adult group or family, with each bedroom having it's own bathroom or large character shower ensuite. A full kitchen and large laundry is also available for guest use.
Providing high quality accommodation for adult groups of six or families. Relax with the wood fire, or take in the mountain views. Separate heating available in bedrooms for a cosy nights sleep.
Barton Mill provides high quality accommodation for an adult group, or a family of up to six people, in a very central location. Perfect for adult groups, as Barton Mill also offers separate bathroom facilities to all bedrooms.
Barton Mill offers 3 bedrooms:
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed with Victorian character large shower ensuite (porta cot available)
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed with Victorian character large shower ensuite
Bedroom 3 - Two King Single Beds with Victorian character full bathroom (deep soaker bath)
Barton Mill has a spacious kitchen with ceasarstone surfaces, quality Bosch gas cooktop and oven, microwave, Miele dishwasher, toaster, kettle, and a large fridge/freezer. There is also all pots, pans, utensils, cutlery and crockery available for guest use. A full laundry is just off the kitchen with front load washing machine and dryer. Linen is provided.
Relax on the spectacular alfresco deck, cooking a BBQ and enjoying the surrounding mountain views or unwind enjoying the cosy wood fire. Barton Mill offers flat screen TV/DVD, iPod docking station, split system air conditioning. Individual quality bathroom facilities to all 3 bedrooms. Relax in the luxurious deep soaking bath after a day exploring the region. A selection of books and DVD's are also available for your enjoyment.
Barton Mill offers Victorian yesteryear character, featuring antiques and period decorative details throughout. At Barton Mill, you will feel like you have stepped back in time. Barton Mill is a 3 bedroom house reflecting early 20th Century style with modern conveniences.
Barton Mill is also very friendly on the environment, with a 6+ energy rating. Recycled water is used in the toilets and gardens, all windows are double glazed and the whole house is insulated, assisting in a comfortable temperature through out. Solar Panels generate power for Barton Mill, energy saving globes are in use and energy efficient temperature transfer to the bedrooms can also be employed.
Barton Mill is your perfect escape while discovering the delights of the area.
Marysville's town centre is only a short minutes stroll away, close to cafes, Day Spa, The Vibe Conference Centre and Radius Bar and Grill, acclaimed Steavenson Falls, many walking tracks and 25 km's from the Lake Mountain Alpine Resort.
Barton Mill was the recipient of the HIA North East Regional Award, Best Custom Home for Hedger Constructions - 2014, and AWCI Best Heritage Recreation Award - 2014. Barton Mill has been finished to the highest standards, and we offer high quality accommodation for your comfort and enjoyment.
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Quality Bed and Bathroom Linen (please bring your own for the porta cot)
Porta cot with mattress
Washing machine and dryer
Ironing board and iron
Kitchen with cutlery and crockery, microwave, Bosch oven and cooktop, Miele dishwasher, kettle and toaster
Tea and coffee provisions
Travel hairdryers available in Queen bedrooms (not available in childrens room)
40" LED flat screen TV
Blu ray DVD player and a selection of DVDs
CD player and radio with iPod dock
Selection of books
A Security Deposit is payable with final payment, 7 days prior to check in. Payment will be requested by AUD ANZ bank account or credit card payment, we will never request payment to an overseas bank account. It is acknowledged on the whole guests appreciate the quality house and take due care. However, fees for additional cleaning or any damage will be deducted from the bond, in the event that the need arises. Please ensure that the house is tidy and free of cooking smells upon leaving. Additional tariffs will apply if the property is unlettable due to smells, or additional cleaning is required. BBQ should also be cleaned if used. On successful completion of cleaning, the bond will refunded to you.
Payment methods accepted are bank account deposit too AUD account, or credit card payment (2.3% merchant fees apply).
Further information on Barton Mill, can be found on our website. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.
Your ideal base to escape when discovering the attractions and activities in the area:
Walk to and enjoy:
- very convenient to town centre with a short minute walk
- centrally located to many cafes, restaurants, and retail shops
- walk two minutes and enjoy a massage or treatment at the Marysville Day Spa
- visit the KinSpace Children's Playground with BBQ facilities on the banks of the Stevenson River
- purchase many local items from Marysville Community Market (2nd and 4th Sunday of month)
- visit the Marysville Lolly Shop, a Marysville institution, and rediscover many long forgotten sweets and locally made produce
- discover nature at many of the centrally located walking tracks
- be amazed as you wander around the sculptures at Bruno's Sculpture Garden
- eat with the locals and feast on a coffee and the highly regarded Banoffee Pie at Fraga's Café, open for breakfast and lunch.
- experience the beautiful fudge and culinary delights at the Marysville Patisserie, also open for breakfast and lunch.
- walk the trails, or drive to Steavensons Falls - one of the tallest waterfalls in Victoria and spectacular when floodlit at night
- play at Marysville Golf Course. One of Victoria's most scenic Golf Courses. Afterwards, enjoy some drinks or a meal at the Bunker Restaurant
- Lake Mountain Alpine Resort. A scenic 25km's drive, offering both summer (green season) and winter (white season) activities. Café operating over summer months.
- trout and salmon fishing at the Buxton Trout Farm, with onsite cooking facilities, or take your catch to the Buxton Pub, where they will cook it for you!
- Buxton Ridge Winery, enjoy the scenery, ambiance, platters and cellar door, please ring ahead during winter
- Lake Eildon, offering many water sports and a wonderful drive
- acclaimed Yarra Valley wineries are a drive away through the Black Spur
- visit The Melba Estate, the former home of Dame Nellie Melba, offering restaurant, cafe, cellar door and garden tours.
- enjoy a visit to the animals and Healesville Sanctuary
- 200-300 metres from the bus stop for public transport
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.