The ultimate mountain experience enhanced with all the luxury comforts you could ask for.
Elevated and surrounded by a lush forest of greenery, the Artist on Everest is a tree house like no other. Located only a 5 minute stroll from the township of Olinda, yet hidden in a serene setting that will take your breath away.
A sophisticated & contemporary 2 bedroom home, with an attention to detail that is second to none.
Housing a stunning collection of local and international contemporary art, that will inspire & excite young & old.
- Huge open plan living with luxurious couch, dining space & full sized fully equipped
kitchen, including Miele Dishwasher & Nespresso coffee machine
- Log fireplace & ducted heating
- Outdoor setting situated on a main deck
- Main Bedroom with King Size Bed and walk-in ensuite
- Second upstairs bedroom available with option of king size bed OR 2 singles.
- Main Bathroom with freestanding bath & walk in shower
- Beautiful toiletries
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Fully equipped laundry, perfect for extended stays
- Double decks overlooking lush greenery
- Flat Screen Television, DVD player, Netflix
- Vinyl Turntable with selection of vinyl
- CD player & radio
- Acoustic Guitar
- Selection of magazines & books
Please note office hours for reception, key collection and check-in for Valley Ranges Getaways - 361-363 Mount Dandenong Tourist Rd Sassafras are as follows:
Monday - Sunday 10 am - 5pm 8pm Friday