The view from this light modern Scandinavian styled 2 bedroom apartment will take your breath away. Situated at the top of an Austrian chalet style property you might be mistaken for thinking you are in Europe
Two nicely styled queen bedrooms open up to their own balcony entrance where you can sit and enjoy the spectacular views from your bedroom, balcony or retreat to the warm lounge and enjoy movies and games.
The large property has extensive gardens and amazing views from any direction while still being only a few minutes from the heart of town. You'll be in the proximity of the main street with restaurants, cafes, shops, bars, a short drive up the mountain for snow in winter and a short walk to river in summer.
The property is at the end of the Warburton Trail for keen biker riders
Private Entrance to the rear of the house
Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
Two identical rooms which lead onto the private balcony
Two queen beds
Fully stocked kitchen
Tea's, coffee capsules and machine, and milk supplied
Entrance/ laundry room with dryer washing machine available downstairs.
Bathroom with shower no bath
Off street parking
Air con and heating via split system
Extra heaters and blankets in cupboards
Electric blankets in colder months
Tv and dvd player with dvds
Board games; Balderdash and Pictionary
- There are 3 sets of stairs two cobblestone, 1 timber; about 45 steps in total that lead to the apartment door that may be difficult for some people with health difficulties. We can help with your luggage.
- Sorry the apartment isn't suitable for young children.
Local activities include;
- Visiting some of Australias best wineries, plus Gin, Cider and Beer breweries.
- Enjoy the stunning views of the 1245 meter Donna Burang mountain before you from your bedroom or private balcony.
- Bush walkings such as la la falls and the historic Aqua duct. Climbing Mt Donna Burang mountain for those who want a serious day challenge
- Biking or walking part or all of the 40km historic Lilydale to Warburton rail trail 2 average bikes available for use, hire bike place in the same street.
- Kayaking or tubing down the river.
- Mountain bike parks
- Cross country skiing in winter
- 4x4 tracks
Mt Donna Burang activities involve;
- enjoying the sunset from the viewing tower
- tobogganing in winter
- collecting fresh drinking water from the spring
- walking the forest canopies walk