The view from this Scandinavian styled 2 bedroom apartment will take your breath away Situated at the top of an Austrian chalet style property you might be mistaken for thinking you are in Europe
Two nicely styled queen bedrooms open up to a balcony where you can sit and enjoy the spectacular views with Mt Donna Burang towering in front of you at 1245 meters and ever changing weather patterns.
The large property has extensive gardens and amazing views from any direction while still being only a few minutes from the heart of town. You'll be in the proximity of the main street with restaurants, cafes, shops, bars, a short drive up the mountain for snow in winter and a short walk to river in summer.
The property is right at the end of the Warburton Trail which is great for bike riders.
And can be rented out with the bottom house to sleep 13.
The apartment has;
Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
Two spacious queen rooms with high ceilings
A simple but stocked kitchen
Coffee capsules and machine, tea and milk plus non dairy supplied.
Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Bathroom with shower no bath.
Off street parking and garage space for one car
Air con and heating via split system
Fan in summer and heater in winter in cupboards.
Electric blankets on beds in colder months and warm blanket in cupboards
Tv and dvd player with dvds
Board games; Balderdash and Pictionary
Smoking outside on deck or entrance.
Local activities include;
- Visiting some of Australias best wineries, plus Gin, Cider and Beer breweries.
- Bush walks such as La la falls and the historic Aqua duct. Climbing Mt Donna Burang mountain for those who want a serious day challenge.
- Biking or walking part or all of the 40km historic Lilydale to Warburton rail trail 2 average bikes available for use, hire bike place in the same street.
- Kayaking or tubing down the river.
- Mountain bike parks
- Cross country skiing in winter
- 4x4 tracks
Mt Donna Burang activities involve;
- Enjoying the sunset from the viewing tower
- Tobogganing in winter
- Collecting fresh drinking water from the spring
- Walking the forest canopies walk