Please note; 2 night minimum.
Third night book the dates and let me know the extra day and I will block it otherwise you get charged a third night.
Situated at the top of an Chalet style property you might be mistaken for thinking you are in Europe. The views will take your breath away
Two nicely styled queen bedrooms open up to your own private balcony where you can sit and enjoy the spectacular views of the mountain towering above, rolling mountains either side and the busy township below.
The large property has extensive gardens and amazing views from any direction while still being only a few minutes from the heart of town. A scenic 5 minute walk and you are in the main street. A short drive up the mountain for snow in winter and a short walk to river in summer.
The property is right at the end of the Warburton Trail which is great for bike riders and renting bikes.
The apartment is very comfortable with;
Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
Two spacious queen rooms with fresh quality linen and comfy bedding.
A simple but well stocked kitchen
Coffee capsules and machine, tea and milk plus non dairy supplied. Washing machine.
Garage space for one car and off street parking for others.
Effective Split cycle air-conditioning and heating.
Warm blankets in cupboards plus heaters and fans.
Tv and dvd player with a selection of DVDs.
Local activities include;
- Visiting some of Australias best wineries, plus Gin, Cider and Beer breweries.
- Bush walks such as La la falls and the historic Aqua duct, Mt Donna Burang mountain and the sequoia forest.
- Biking or walking the 40km historic Lilydale to Warburton rail trail plus
Mountain bike tracks and hire.
- Kayaking or tubing down the river.
- 4x4 tracks
Mt Donna Burang activities involve;
- Enjoying the sunset from the viewing tower
- Tobogganing in winter
- Collecting fresh drinking water from the spring
- Walking the forest canopies walk
Please note there is a two night minimum.