This self-contained holiday home has cathedral ceilings, polished boards, quality furniture and appliances with modern conveniences such as ducted air-conditioning, ducted heating and terrific wood burner, dishwasher, oven, microwave, TV, DVD, music system and washing machine.
The kitchen, dining and living room are all placed in a great room.
There are fully covered deep verandahs around two sides of the house, with outside furniture and a gas barbecue, providing mountain views..
The house sleeps a maximum of 4 people. Both bedrooms have a king size bed. Quilts, linens, towels and pillows are provided. The second bedroom maybe made up as two singles on request..
Yarra Junction is a village with a supermarket, butchers, bakeries, gift shops and several cafes situated close to many wineries. The central location provides easy access to Warburton, Healesville, Yarra Glen, Gembrook, Poweltown, and Noojee, for example.
Bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights. If two couples book the house both will have a king size bed.. As we use this house ourselves, the third bedroom, including store area, remains locked when the house is let.
1. Check in is after 3pm and checkout is by 11am. But if you want to arrive earlier or stay a little longer, please just ask. Quiet time after 10pm
2. While the property is well cleaned between every guest stay we kindly ask that you put away cleaned dishes and kitchenware, put out rubbish to exterior bins and use the vacuum cleaner when necessary in order that we can continue not to charge a cleaning fee. However if you don't want to do that, then we will deduct a cleaning fee from the security deposit.
3. Many people need to have a smoke free we would add candle free also and pet free house for their break. Please ensure that is still possible for future visitors.
4. In order that we can continue to keep costs down, heating or cooling should be turned off when you depart, and when you are out for the day.
5. We understand accidents ha happen but please let us know when they do. Often these can be fixed easily especially if we know in advance of the next changeover. This often means a better chance of having your full security deposit returned too.
6. As a precautionary measure please keep the verandah gate closed.
7. WIFI is not unlimited and is only sufficient for browsing and email. Please ensure there is some download left for future guests.
8 If you are coming to the Yarra Valley to party, that might be a great place to do so. Unfortunately just not at our place.