This rural semi detached accommodation includes amenities required for a private relaxing break. Hear the birds, frogs or waves, view vast uninterrupted night skies, pat friendly farm animals, or just sit and enjoy the peace.
House linen provided - you only need to bring your beach towels
Plenty of space for your car - boat.
* Family orientated with shallow bath to bathe children -safe areas for children to play, inside laundry and outside clothesline.
* Children are welcome to assist the owners with the daily routine of feeding and watering the animals.
* When in season you will also be able to pick ( for your own use), the organic grown vegetable- fruit and eggs.
Guest Access and interactions
Owners reside on property
On check in you will pay a property bond of $250 in cash , this will be held prior to provision of keys. This will be refunded in full upon inspection of the property after checkout either through bank transfer/credit card or Paypal the following day .
* You will only have access to your own area of accommodation.
* No access to paddocks or sheds without prior owner permission
* Animal fences which are electric are clearly identified
* Strictly no pets
* Smoking is not permitted inside the accommodation.
* Leave the accommodation as you find it- clean and tidy
* Parents are expected to monitor their children and keep them in designated areas.
* No guest will enter a paddock without owner supervision.
* Guests do not have access to outside sheds.
* The neighbourhood consists of small farmlets so it is expected that noise will be kept down prior to 9.00 am and after 10 pm.
* No additional visitors allowed unless prior consent is gained from the owner
You will require your own transport and there is not public transport available in the area. Taxi services and car / moped rentals are available from town and or can be arranged from the airport as required.