Albany Foreshore Guest House (AFGH) is located in the heart of Albany, overlooking the beautiful Princess Royal Harbour. AFGH is in the perfect location; an easy stroll to the shops, to a wide range of dining options, and to tourist attractions such as :
- Middleton Beach Boardwalk
- Bibbulmun Track (Southern Terminus)
- Whale watching cruises
- Bush walk to Mt. Clarence Lookout
- The Brig "Amity"
-The Old Forts
-Princess Royal Harbour Marina
-Albany Entertainment Centre
-Saturday Farmers Market and Sunday Boatshed Markets
This unique mix of history, hospitality, comfort and character ensure guests a memorable stay.
Just metres from restaurants, shops and entertainment
- 4 comfortable rooms : Tariffs from $100 p/n.
- 1 with en-suite
- 1 with private bathroom
- 2 with shared bathroom
- Tea & coffee making facility
- Off street secure parking
- Wide screen TV in all rooms
- Wireless Internet available
- Complimentary fully cooked or Continental breakfast
Smoke free environment