Set amidst tranquil bird-filled gardens, accommodation at Willow Creek Farm Cottage is the perfect holiday home to get you away from it all. With views of Mount Manypeaks, the cottage is located on the property of Willow Creek, close to fantastic swimming, surfing and fishing beaches and just 20 minutes from the City of Albany.
Willow Creek is a secluded 2-bedroom cottage set on a working farm 25km east of Albany. The main farm activities are beef cattle and avocados. We also grow a few raspberries - mainly for sale at the local farmers market.
The large outside decking area with an outdoor setting, umbrella and portable gas barbeque is the perfect spot to sit, relax and take in the tranquility of your surroundings. Well behaved dogs are also welcome
The open plan kitchen and living area has a well equipped kitchen including a conventional oven and microwave. The living area has a table setting to seat six, armchairs, a television, video and DVD.
A laundry with a small automatic washing machine with a fridge/freezer and dishwasher located right next to the kitchen.
- Two well-appointed bedrooms, one with a queen-size bed and the other with twin bunk beds
- A folder bed for an extra person is also available if required
- Cot and highchair available if required
- All linen and towels are provided
- Bathroom with toilet, wash basin and shower over a roman bath - suitable for bathing small children. There are also hand rails in place.
- Washing machine
- Fully-enclosed picturesque garden, safe for children and dogs
- Enclosed garage for one car
- Well behaved dogs welcome, inside or out, but not in the bedrooms - max 2 dogs.
Close to Beaches:
The pristine swimming, surfing and fishing beaches of Gull Rock and Nanarup are just a few minutes drive down the road. Be amazed that you can be the only person for miles surrounded by such beauty