Spacious Beach Home
Suitable for 2 families of four or large families or family travelling with grandparents or extra cousins or friends. McLeod Street in the beachside area of Mira Mar Albany is only 15 minutes walk from the famous Middleton Beach, 1 minute from the Ocean Paddock cafe, 5 minutes from the large park and playground of Eyres Park.
Hybla, 3 Anchors, Rats Bar and Bay Merchants are all highly rated local eateries and are all within 15-20 minutes walk.
Enjoy paddle boarding and swimming at Middleton Beach or take the family down for some gazing out to sea where whales are often spotted close to shore from May to October. The scenery is stunning. Surfers enjoy the farther end of Middleton and the bike path extends all the way around to Emu Point where there is another popular beachside cafe. Town is a short 5 minute drive away.
McLeod Street offers a casual relaxed home away from home including:
1. a fully equipped kitchen, with full size fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, stove, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, all utensils
2. laundry, with washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board
3. 2 lounge areas, one off the kitchen open plan with dining setting in same large space. The other with leather sofa and large screen LED TV and DVD player. Great for giving kids or teens some separate space from the adults. Plus sleepout with some toys suitable as a playroom for little ones.
4. Bathroom with shower and bath plus separate toilet.
5. Second bathroom is ensuite to upstairs main queen bedroom.
6. Second bedroom with single bed.
7. Third bedroom with double bed.
8. Fourth bedroom with single bed plus cot.
9. Fifth bedroom with 2 single beds.
10. Downstairs lounge also has bar with bar fridge and sink. This area opens out onto the back patio with outdoor setting and BBQ.
11. Beautiful well established lawns and gardens. Plenty of shade.
12. Upstairs small balcony with glimpses of the water.
13. Fully fenced.
14. Garage with automatic roller door.
16. Off-street parking for 3rd car/vehicle.
17. Marked bays on street opposite for visitors/boat available.