A two storey house in an exceptional location on the side of Mount Clarence in central Albany with panaramic views of the harbour and the marina.
If you are a couple everything you need is upstairs and you can enjoy the wonderful view and the action on the harbour from the lounge and master bedroom.
It is also suitable for a family as there are two other bedrooms and a second bathroom and toilet on the ground floor.
Burgoyne House is an ideal place to unwind and relax. The house is spacious, full of character and very comfortable.
For visitors to Albany it is in a great location.
It is a ten minute walk to town and its numerous cafes, shops and restaurants, and the award winning Farmers Markets.
The beautiful Middleton beach is a five minute drive away. Or if you are feeling energetic, you can walk there via the boardwalk. The superb coffee and food at Bay Merchants cafe makes it worth the effort.
Mt Clarence National Park is about 100 metres up the hill behind the house, with numerous bush walking trails and stunning views from the top. Lawley Park on the street below has tennis courts for hire and a playground for children.
The harbour is always a wonderful sight with yachts, tug boats, fishing boats. The visiting cruise ships anchor at the Port just in front. Sometimes there are even whales.
Rooms and Facilities Upstairs
Large, comfortable lounge/dining with harbour views.
Bedroom with queen bed and harbour views.
Large balcony accessible from the lounge and bedroom.
Sunny modern kitchen and casual eating area.
Small lounge/reading area at the top of the stairs.
Bathroom with bath and a separate toilet.
Undercover outdoor area at the back of the house.
Back garden with views up the hill to Mt Clarence national park.
Rooms and Facilities Downstairs
Bedroom with a queen size bed and harbour views.
Bedroom with 2 single beds and harbour views.
Bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
Our information will help you find the best places in and around Albany
If you are interested in finding places off the beaten track the owners can tell you where to go, provide maps and give you their recommendations. They travel extensively themselves and know what people are looking for.
We are happy to tell you about:
- Deserted beaches to swim, surf or fish
- The best walking trails around Albany, including the Bibbleman Track
- Our favourite out of the way picnic spots, some with barbeques
- Places we have found that children love
- Cafes that serve great coffee - in and out of town
- Casual and upmarket restaurants - a few that never advertise
- Markets, local growers and best places to buy regional produce
- Day trips to places that are not in the brochures
- Places you can only get to with a 4 wheel drive vehicle
- Everything you need to know about cycling in and around Albany