Rustic and most charming, the Eco cottage is lovingly build from hand-made mud bricks, wood and recycled materials, featuring 3 bedrooms. The cosy living area has a large bay window looking out to stunning views. It offers comfortable sofas, TV, DVD and CD player. There is a wood fire and all the comfort that sweetens your holiday. The kitchen is well equipped, and the large bathroom includes a deep bathtub with a wonderful view
2 master bedrooms with queen beds are in separate, semi-detached buildings, connected by a covered walkway and a few steps, allowing space and privacy. It is the ideal retreat to share with friends or family.
Both master bedrooms overlook the ever-changing water of the Wilson Inlet. A third bedroom offering 3 single beds is attached to the upstairs master bedroom.
A spacious bathroom features both a shower and a deep bathtub to soak in while watching the stars of the southern sky … or enjoy the sweeping views. A water-saving modern composting toilet is upstairs off the back verandah.
A balcony by the upstairs queen bed room offers the most wonderful views over Denmark and the ever-changing waters of the Wilson Inlet.
Also available are a washing maching, a gas BBQ area and an under cover carport.
There are a few irregular steps between the lower and the upper building, and a small retaining wall, so if you are unsure if this cottage is suitable for your children or any elderly persons in your party please contact us for more details.
OUR COTTAGE OFFERS:
- Lovingly cared for cottage, fully self-contained
- Peaceful surroundings and a sense of space
- Spectacular views
- Bird watchers paradise
- A feeling of seclusion and yet within walking distance to Denmark village 20 min
- The scent of the bush, rich bird life and many resident kangaroos
- Close to beaches, Tree Top walk, wineries and many other attractions
- Massage, meditation and other healing modalities available on request
- And much more for you to discover