Kanata is a modern house overlooking beautiful Goode Beach in Albany, WA. Located just outside Torndirrup National Park, 5 minutes from Frenchman Bay, the Gap, the Natural Bridge and other scenic attractions. There are many bush and forest walks in the area as well. From the house are breathtaking views of King George Sound. Decks on both levels overlook Goode Beach and the Sound.
The large 2-story house sleeps 12 comfortably with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. It's perfect for a family holiday, a group of friends or simply a couples getaway. It is NOT a party house.
- Large kitchen modern amenities including dishwasher and dining area
- Two lounges
- Full bathroom shower and bath; powder room.
- Master bedroom with queen bed ensuite door to bathroom
- Queen sofa bed in side lounge
- Outside deck
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area.
- Bedroom 1: queen bedroom with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: two single beds with an additional single trundle bed
- Bedroom 3 : queen bed
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 share an ensuite bathroom
- Large lounge room with TV, with a trundle bed
- Outside deck with BBQ and 8-seater dining table
- Washing machine with clothes line outside
There is a central air conditioning/heating system in the house, with some portable oil heaters on the lower level. Unfortunately, due to a single step on the upper level and stairs access only to the lower level, the house is not wheel chair accessible. Similarly, it may not be suitable for children under 4 years old as the stairs are not gated.
It is a smoking-free house and property. No pets allowed.
Linens are provided. Please indicate with your booking request the bed configurations required e.g. of queens; of singles