Fully self-contained and able to sleep up to 7 people, it is perfect for your family holiday or two people looking for a romantic weekend getaway.
Unit 3 has 3 Bedrooms with the Main Bedroom having its own ensuite and queen size bed. 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds and 3rd bedroom, which is downstairs, has a bunk bed. If you need an extra bed, there is also a sofa bed in the main Lounge room. All have quality linen, doonas, and towels provided. There is a 2nd large bathroom with a full size bath and and seperate shower. There are also 3 toilets.
The upstairs living area has expansive views overlooking the Indian Ocean, and has a small balcony. The lounge area is tastefully furnished with a large size Plasma TV, DVD and Video player. Airconditioning is provided in each of the bedrooms, as well as the lounge and the kitchen.
The ground floor has, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, large dining area, and alfresco area.
The laundry has a washing machine, iron, and ironing board with a washing line outside.
Apartment 3 has parking for only 1 car in the secure garage, and if necessary 1 other car may be parked outside the garage in the courtyard.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO ROOM FOR A BOAT IN THE COMPLEX.
All overflow parking must park on land outside of the complex, including visitors.
Tariffs: These are based on 2 people per night/extras are added on, Low Season at $10 per night/High Season at $15 per night.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
You will need to bring your own food, drinks, and beach towels.
Optional: golf clubs, fishing gear, body boards/surfboards, snorkel & diving gear, running shoes, skateboards etc.
Marina Heights is a 5-minute stroll to the Port Store shopping complex, which consists of a Bakery, Supermarket, Liquor Store, and Takeaway with the most delicious fish & chips in Dongara!
Southerly's Tavern overlooks the Marina and Fishing boats. Enjoy a beer in comfortable surroundings, meet the locals. The Tavern serves excellent meals but there are also a wide range of restaurants and take-away outlets in Dongara.
HOW TO FIND US
Dongara and Port Denison are twin towns an easy three and a half hours drive north from Perth on the Brand Highway.
Brand Highway to Dongara (370 km north of Perth)
Coming from the South (Perth)into Port Denison
* Turn left into Kailis Drive (Turnoff approx 15 km south of Dongara),
* Drive 15 km arriving at the Marina in Port Denison,
* Turn right and proceed along Point Leander Drive,
* Follow until you reach the roundabout, right and first turn to your left.
* Follow past the Big4 Caravan Park and the first turn on your right into "Marina Heights"
Coming into Dongara from the North:
* Follow the signs to Dongara and drive in to town along the main street, Moreton Terrace.
* Turn left to PORT DENISON into Point Leander Drive.
* Cross over the bridge and up the hill, turn right at Ocean Drive
* Follow Ocean Drive right around following the ocean
* Come past the Skatepark on your left, the next turn left is "Marina Heights"- large yellow sign NO.6, and come up the driveway.