Located on the beachfront at South Bay, 2 minutes walk to the beach & 1 minute drive to the boat ramp.
Facilities that the house offers include:
- front and rear balconies so you always have a sheltered position
- dining table that seats 12 for fun holiday meals
- 5 burner gas barbecue with gas pizza oven
- fish cleaning facility
- hot outdoor shower
- two satellite TV widescreen LED televisions with DVD and stereo music
- five bedrooms configuration below
: 2 x bunks
: 1 x bunks & 1 x single
: 1 x bunks & 1 single
- two bathrooms
- modern kitchen with fridge, microwave, dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
- DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee pod machine pods available from Coles
- well-stocked kitchen utensils
- filtered rainwater tank drinking water
- laundry and clothesline
- brazier not available over summer months due to fire restrictions
Apart from the fishing and beaches at Green Head, other attractions include a skate park, golf course, tennis courts, vehicular beach access, caving, surfing, sand-boarding, sail-boarding and kite surfing.
Pets are subject to discussion with the owners, and a pet bond will apply. Pets are to be kept outside at all times.
The minimum stay is two nights in off-peak seasons. The owners reserve the right to set a higher minimum stay period during peak season and holiday periods.
Linen is available at an extra cost of $15 per person regardless of the period of stay.
Please note that house is not suitable for disabled access, as the main living area is upstairs.
Please also note, that we cannot accept bookings if you have over 10 guests, due to Shire Restrictions on Short Stay Accommodation.
Sorry, we don't accept bookings for school leavers.