Vue du Moore is a casual beach house situated in beachside Guilderton. Overlooking the Moore River, this very casual and quiet area offers endless beaches, great river activities, bush walking, sand duning, golfing and tennis.
This is unhosted, ie the host does not live at the house. The guest need to supply all normal household requirements such as bed linen, bath towels, and consumables all food and condiments, soap, toilet paper, detergents, etc.
Vue du Moore is comfortable and affordable holiday accommodation close to river, beach and bushland.
You have the house all to yourselves: Two double bed bedrooms and a bunk room with four single bunk beds gives ample room for an extended family, or even a two family stay. Living, dining and well equipped kitchen are all open plan.
Enjoy a bbq outside while viewing spectacular sunsets from the front veranda and large deck that overlook "the basin" of the Moore estuary.
All you need to bring is your linen sheets, pillow slips, and towels, food, consumables, and a readiness to kick back and enjoy the peace and serenity of this rural setting.
There is no landline phone or internet but there is mobile phone coverage.
Well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
Not available to leavers.
The area offers the following activities free:
• take the boardwalk along the river, and then keep going, discovering natural wilderness on
Perth's doorstep – take a picnic, its worth the stay
• take long walks along the endless beaches – dip in to cool off – collect shells and flotsam and
• swim in the river with your toddlers – its calm and safe
• bring a sand board and go sand duning on Guilderton's famous dune - how far across the river
can you skip?
• bring fishing gear and try your luck for black bream in the river, or go surf fishing for tailer,
herring, whiting, or even mulloway
• explore the lighthouse and haunting old farm ruins
• bring a kayak or SUP and paddle along the Moore River kayaks and tinnies for hire at the ramp
• Visit Yanchep National Park or Wilbinga Reserve on the way to Guilderton from Perth.
For that little extra:
• Hire a kayak, canoe or tinnie and explore the upper reaches of the Moore River
• go a round of golf or tennis at the country club – stay for dinner
• visit the Gingin gravity centre for a day of experiments, scientific discovery, and activities