* 2013 Finalist for the Stayz Holiday Rental Awards
* 2010 WA State Winner in the Group Getaway Accommodation - Take A Break Australia.
Kalbarri's Seakist Retreat - Luxury Family and Group Accommodation - SEE SEAKIST VILLAS IF NOT AVAILABLE.
Situated in beautiful Kalbarri is our modern, self contained Tuscany style house surrounded by lush tropical gardens and close to all the many popular attractions on offer. Right in your backyard is the popular Blue Hole and Jakes Point beaches, exciting and rugged coastal gorges, the world re-known Pelican Feeding on the Murchison River along with a choice of mouth watering cafes/restaurants, and the local town centre and shops.
Seakist is fully air conditioned and boasts four spacious bedrooms, a generous open living area, secure double lockable garage, fish cleaning station, outside hot/cold shower plus much more. The amenities and furnishings are of the highest standard including your own private pool and large outside entertaining area with BBQ...all this is waiting for your relaxation and enjoyment!
Please read some of our previous guests comments attesting Seakist Retreat is one of Kalbarri's premier family locations to stay.
Come slip into "Kalbarri Time" with the many relaxed activities this remarkable piece of paradise has to offer!!!
Arrival Time 14.00 Departure Time 10.00
Facilities & Features Available
* Fully Self Contained Family & Large Group Retreat
* Well Behaved Pets Welcome
* Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
* Private Barbeque & Entertainment Area
* Spa Bath and Two Showers
* Outside Hot/Cold Shower
* Fish Cleaning Station
* Double Secure Garage with Auto Doors
* Safe Boat Parking
* DVD/VCR Player
* Large LCD Television
* Kids games
* Separate Bar Fridge for Drinks
* Modern Laundry Facilities with Washer and Dryer
* Linen & Towels Provided
* Smoking Outdoors Only
* Private Swimming Pool Outdoor (No Glass)
* Huge Entertainment Area.
* Children's Sand Pit and Play Area
Whats in your backyard?
Some things for you to do in Kalbarri.......
* Enjoy your stay at Seakist Retreat...Cool off in the beautiful pool, have a family BBQ or quiet drink in your private entertainment area, or simply just relax with a book in the sun or a lazy day in front of the large TV
* EXPLORE Beautiful Kalbarri....This small piece of paradise has everything to offer including scenic tours, the unique coastal and inland gorges, fishing and snorkelling, whale watching, sunset cruises, canoeing, surfing, speed boat rides, abseiling and much more!!!
* TREAT yourself with the fine culinary delights that Kalbarri has to offer...Go see the gorgeous girls at the Gorges Cafe, their food is delicious and excellent value for money! There are many others too....
* LOOK at the history, culture and other activities Kalbarri has to offer.....the war memorial, aboriginal heritage sites, the bird and seahorse parks, outdoor picture theatre and more!
* MEET and use the friendly staff at the Kalbarri Visitor Centre.....they are ready and available to assist with any bookings or direction you may need. (Also refer to the brochures contained within your accommodation facility)
* RESPECT our property...we will continually strive to improve Seakist, and are proud to have built a favourable reputation as one of the best popular family places to stay in Kalbarri...we expect our guests use common sense regarding noise levels, our neighbours, and in particular, pool safety.
"Great House, hope we can come back here soon...kids loved the pool and bunk beds. Thank you Shane and Katja for an enjoyable stay"
"WOW!!! Thanks for our stay in this beautiful house, we were more than comfortable.
"Thank you for our stay in such a beautiful house...wonderful location, great for kids and our dog...we will definitely be coming again!
"Seakist Retreat offered my extended family of 9 the chance to holiday together under one roof but with all the extras. The pool was crystal clear. There's a large sand pit suitable for young children. The outside shower plus 2 bathrooms were great and the kitchen/dining room set up was excellent for family meals. That area opened onto the outside barbecue area, with a huge glass table & chairs great for meals any time of the day. The house has lots of space for everyone to relax in; fantastic storage including a walk-in pantry and it was a perfect base for enjoying and exploring Kalbarri. Shane & Katja gave us many hints about things to do as well, which were greatly appreciated. It was a memorable experience!"
"If you are a large group looking for excellent value for money and amazing facilities then this is it. House is great, very quiet area and easy drive or walk into town. Blues Holes beach nearby is excellent and all the town beaches and facilities are so close by."
"The House was fantastic plenty of room for all 7 of us. The bedrooms were large with plenty of storage; the kitchen had everything we needed. The pool was great and the best part was we were able to take our dog "Monty" for a small fee. "
"This house had everything we needed and more! The kitchen was exceptionally well equipped and the bedrooms and living area were very comfortable. The gardens and outdoor area were awesome and very well maintained. The best holiday home we have stayed in!! "
"House was gorgeous; photos did not do it justice. Kitchen had everything we could need and more. Owners were fantastic to deal with and more than helpful. Thank you
***DUE TO POOR BEHAVIOR PREVIOUS, SCHOOL LEAVERS OR SIMILAR GROUPS ARE NOT WELCOME AT SEAKIST***