Kalbarri's Seakist Villas - Luxury Family & Group Accommodation
Situated in the heart of beautiful Kalbarri are our new, fully self contained Seakist Villas, only a stone throw from the many popular local tourist attractions.
(PLEASE SEE SEAKIST RETREAT IF NOT AVAILABLE)
Right in your backyard is the world re-known Pelican Feeding on the Murchison River, famous beaches and gorges along with a choice of mouth watering cafes/restaurants, and the local town centre and shops.
Seakist is fully air conditioned with four large comfortable bedrooms, a generous open living layout, Hollywood shower/spa/massage unit, secure double lockable garage and more make this the premier large group or family location to stay.
Come slip into "Kalbarri Time" with the many relaxed activities this remarkable piece of paradise has to offer.
Arrival Time 14.00 Departure Time 10.00
Seakist Villa Facilities & Features Available
- Fully Self Contained Family & Large Group Facility
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heating
- Private Barbeque
- Hollywood Spa Bath
- Additional Showers
- Double Secure Garage with Auto Doors
- Safe Boat Parking
- DVD/VCR Player
- Large LCD Television
- Kids games
- Additional Bait/Fish Chest Freezer
- Modern Laundry Facilities with Washer and Dryer
- Linen & Towels Provided
- Smoking Outdoors Only
- Swimming Pool Outdoor (No Glass)
- Huge Entertainment Area.
Whats in your backyard?
Some things for you to do in Kalbarri...
- Enjoy your stay at Seakist Villas...Cool off in the beautiful pool, have a family BBQ, a quiet drink on your private balcony, and relax with a book in the sun or a lazy day in front of the large TV.
- Do explore Kalbarri....This small piece of paradise has everything to offer including scenic tours, the unique coastal and inland gorges, fishing and snorkelling, whale watching, sunset cruises, canoeing, surfing and much more!!!
(Please refer to the brochures contained within your accommodation facility)
- Do treat yourself with the fine culinary delights that Kalbarri has to offer...Go see the gorgeous girls at the Gorges Cafe, their food is delicious and excellent value for money! There are many others too....
- Do look at the history, culture and other activities Kalbarri has to offer.....the war memorial, aboriginal heritage sites, the bird and seahorse parks, outdoor picture theatre and more!
- Do meet and use the friendly staff at the Kalbarri Visitor Centre.....they are ready and available to assist with any bookings or direction you may need.
(Also refer to the brochures contained within your accommodation facility)
- Please respect our property...we will continually strive to improve Seakist, and are proud to have built a favourable reputation as one of the best popular family places to stay in Kalbarri...we expect our guests use common sense regarding noise levels, our neighbours, and in particular, pool safety.
***DUE TO POOR BEHAVIOR PREVIOUS, SCHOOL LEAVERS OR SIMILAR GROUPS ARE NOT WELCOME AT SEAKIST***
"We all had an excellent stay at the Seakist Villas. It met all our expectations and more and made for a very relaxing and comfortable holiday. Shane and Katja were very accommodating for our extended family and the Villas were very roomy and well situated in the town. We will definitely be re-booking with Seakist for our next family holiday. Thanks"
Adam & Sandra - October 10
"Thank you very much for the beautiful accommodation"
Beck & Rubs - September 2010
"It was a fabulous place to stay in, had a great time and will definitely return one day"
Kristen, Jade, Dean, Carolyn, Hudson
"Really enjoyed our stay at Seakist Villas and would recommend it to others. Lots of different things to do in Kalbarri and would like to come back in the warmer weather. Thanks Shane and Katja for the great service.