Thank you for considering Caidans Cottage for your Kalbarri experience. We ask that you please read our Tarrifs, reviews and conditions as they are listed below our description. Payment as a deposit or in full is acceptance of our bond and cancellation policy.
PLEASE NOTE MIN 3 NIGHT STAY - NO PETS - your pet may be well behaved but our no pet policy ensures the next guests who may be allergic to pets are not inconvenienced.
If you are looking for an affordable, quiet, and modern clean family child friendly style home then we have a holiday home that could suit you. Caidans Cottage is located in Granada Court Kalbarri and is at the top end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Our home is a clean 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick house which can sleep up to 8 persons 2 x queen beds and 2 x bunk beds Powerful Reverse cycle air-conditioning is provided to the main living area. Ceiling fans are provided for the 2 master bedrooms and pedestal fans to the bunk room. Comfortably furnished and cleaned for your arrival. Modern LCD TV with DVD / CD player, modern Fridge/ Freezer, modern large washing machine, ironing board & iron, smoke alarms, gas BBQ, parking undercover for 2 cars and room for a large boat. Children’s swings and reticulated lawns are ideal for the children. For the fisher person, the boat ramp and beach is only a few minutes down the road. You can hear the sound of the waves crashing on Blue Holes beach only a few minutes’ walk away or take an early morning short walk to snorkel in safety in the rock pools. At a glance :
? Fully Self contained
? Consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, etc. are NOT provided, there are 2 supermarkets in town
? Linen and bath towel provided Bring own beach towels for outdoor activities
? Children’s toys including scooters, and even a few crab nets to try your luck
? Property clean on arrival but is NOT serviced during your stay
? NON smoking home
? Definitely NO School leavers, NO large groups of young people, NO PETS allowed
? Please be aware that prices quoted online may be incorrect all the rates are below
? Minimum 3 night stay
? Beds are made up depending on booked sleeping arrangements, please advise when booking as our “best guess” may not be the correct sleeping arrangements for you.
? NO PETS
? Child friendly, swing set, toys and scooters, high chair and porta cot provided
? Small lock up shed for you to use
? 15 min walking distance approx to the town centre, tavern, shops, cafe's, restaurants and the calm waters of Chinaman's beach where children can swim or jump off the jetty in safety.
? We have plenty of room for the fisherperson, ample room to store a small or large boat and the boat ramp less than 5 min drive away
Please note there is a MINIMUM 3 NIGHT STAY, you may stay less but to be financially viable we MUST charge for a minimum 3 nights. We still need to pay cleaners, laundering, commissions, management fees and utilities
No matter how well behaved your pet may be we have a strict NO PETS, policy, as we do need to consider other guests who may stay after you who may be allergic to pet hair / fur. Definitely NO SCHOOL LEAVERS and we are a NON SMOKING HOME
Below are Reviews direct from our guest book, rates and our refund and bond policy:
“Lovely Clean well equipped cottage, central to everything. Playstation and kids toys are a great idea for families. We had a lovely stay and would recommend your cottage to others “ - Millard Family
“Thank you for a lovely clean and relaxing place to stay with our two little ones” - Bell Family
“So lucky to find your house at the last minute. Clean and comfortable, very well equipped Thank you so much “ - Bradley Family
“Thanks for the use of your house for 5 nights its been great for us with 4 kid. Thanks for the use of the crab nets we actually caught one of size for the first time. The house is well equipped and very comfortable” – Boyce Family
“Thanks Darren and Maria we had a great stay at Caidans Cottage. The house was comfortable and clean. The kids loved the toy corner. Thanks again” - Riley family
“ Thanks guys, first family holiday in Kalbarri and we LOVED it. Such an amazing place stunning beaches and perfect weather. Kids loved it and we were sad to leave. For a big family with littleies Caidans Cottage was perfect, couldn’t fault it at all great price and we think you have thought of everything. Thanks again you made our time stress free” – guest did not leave name
“Thank you for providing a stress free 10 days, it has been relaxing and cool, we thought the house was what we needed” – Jackson family
“To Darren Maria and kids, thank you ever so much for allowing us to spend 4 wonderful nights in your very cosy clean and comfy cottage we all had a lovely time and the kids loved the toys and swings. We can’t fault a thing and will definitely recommend your house to our family and friends and we hope to return to Caidans Cottage soon” - Zurzolo family
“Fantastic location fabulous week spent relaxing, house nice and clean and cosy. Thanks to the Byrne family for making their house available really beautiful family and awesome little cottage” – Cloud family
PEAK School holidays, Easter and long weekends and public holidays
$155.00 per night for 4 persons an extra $15.00 per person per night - check bond agreement below
$125.00 per night for 4 persons an extra $15.00 per person per night - check bond agreement below
Caidans Cottage has a cancellation fee of $50.00 au which will be charged by the owner along with any further cancellation fees applicable to the website that your booking came from.
Monies paid will be refunded less cancellation fees PROVIDED the accommodation is re-let for the time slot that you have cancelled. We will reopen the time slot on our websites and attempt to find a booking to cover your cancellation. We make no promises or guarantees that tenants will be found. If the property is not re-let NO refund is applicable and all moneys paid will be forfeited.
Caidans Cottage charges a flat fee for 4 persons and an additional $15.00 per person per night. A refundable bond of $250.00 is charged and this can be refunded upon vacation and a property inspection. It is important to understand that breaching the below could cause your bond to be kept by us, in some extreme instances we would also seek an eviction with a loss of all monies paid:
1. It is important to understand that the person renting the property must NOT allow more guests / people than stated in the original booking / confirmation letter to occupy the property without the payment of the additional costs. The property can be observed and evidence provided of more than the registered guests will incur a total loss of bond and further, payment will be sort for extra guests.
2. No Parties or large gatherings allowed on the premises.
3. No Pets to be bought onto the property, pets bought onto the property will incur a total loss of bond and eviction without any refunds of monies paid.
4. Caidan’s Cottage is a popular holiday choice for visitors and often booked out for same day check in and checks out. To ensure property is presented for the next client by 2.00 pm we have a strict departure of 10.00 am.
5. The house MUST be left in a clean and tidy condition with floors swept, dishes washed and placed back into the cupboard etc. Caidans Cottage employs a cleaner and should the house require more cleaning than the standard clean a report from the cleaner will be provided and a charge of $30 per hour or part thereof will be taken from the bond to cover the extra cleaning charges.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the house, evidence of smoking may require extra cleaning. We provide a smoke free home – smoking inside the house will incur a total loss of bond.
7. We accept small unintentional breakages as part of the running costs, however items stolen or wilfull damage will incur repairs / replacement to be taken from the bond.
8. Keys are to be returned to the lock box and the lock box must be made secure by cancelling the combination and sliding the black cover back in place. Replacement costs for lost keys or damaged lock box will be taken from the bond.
Payment is an acceptance by you of our Cancellation and Bond policy