Please note the Salty sea dog rental is closed for winter but I will start taking summer bookings in mid september for this upcoming summer.
Located right behind Lancelin's Back beach, it's so close, you just need to cross the road and walk through the bush track to the beach or drive left out of the driveway and you will appear at Back beach car park within minutes.
This relaxing getaway has all the comforts of home including house plants and recently refurbished interior.
The house provides one Master bedroom featuring a Queen bed suitable for two with a renovated en suite, clean linen and towels are supplied.
A north facing open plan dining room and kitchen with an adjoining air conditioned lounge.
Lovely wooden floors throughout the house and carpet in the bedroom.
The kitchen boasts all the necessities needed for a comfortable getaway with a few extras to make it more like home including an Electric juicer, Pizza stone with peel and finishing with a Nespresso Citiz Coffee Pod machine for that coffee to start the day. Please bring Nespresso pods or compatible ones.
There's a relaxing north facing protected patio featuring several couches to chill out on and plenty of healthy potted plants to enjoy.
If you have a furry friend they are more than welcome to come along and enjoy Lancelin with you, there's an outdoor shower for you and them, we have recently installed a 1.5m fence at the front of the house and a 1.5m sliding gate made with slats.
Please use your own discretion to decide if this property is suitable for your pet/s.
Pets will incur a $25 cleaning fee per stay, please notify me if you have a dog when you make your booking then I can alter the balance before the final payment.
Please keep pets off the furniture and bed out of respect for future guests.
We require a 25 percent non refundable deposit by credit/debit card on acceptance of your booking request and the remaining 75 percent to be paid seven days before arrival.
If booking within a week please pay the total balance on the day you make the booking.
One night only stays are available from sunday night to thursday night.
Two night minimum stay over weekends and a 3 night minimum stay over Public holiday weekends.
The house is unavailable from the end of May but it will more than likely be available for next summer, I will re advertise closer to the time.
Check in is anytime after 2pm and Check out is strictly before 10am.
Please no parties or gatherings.
We want you to feel totally at home and enjoy the Salty sea dog as best as you possibly can, we will be available whenever you need us as we live close by and work in town but otherwise the place is all yours, enjoy.