Lancelin is a perfect beach location. Beautiful blue ocean, crisp white sand and the smell of summer all year round.
Do you love the beach, fishing, surfing, windsurfing, kiting, 4WDing, photography? The Lancelin Beach Accommodation is the place for you This property has a relaxed ambience that will suit all your needs, for short or long-term stay and is perfectly located a short 3min bike ride from Back Beach.
Fresh, clean and easily maintained, your stay will be simple. With the property being recently renovated and new to the market, it is offered at an introductory rental to meet your holiday needs.
Key features include:
- Located in a quiet street of well-maintained homes
- Large fenced yard with bore-reticulated lawns
- Enclosed backyard area with undercover patio, table and chairs, beverage fridge and gas-bottle BBQ
- Outdoor fish cleaning and shower facility
- Parking for boat/vehicle behind gate
- 2 x small children bike + helmets & 1 x female, 1 x male bike + helmets
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family TV room with DVD library, books, games and puzzles
- Kitchen includes all cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils and equipment, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee percolator. Start-up supplies provided e.g. dish cloths, dish towels, detergent, etc.. Additional supplies to be provided by you.
- Sleeps a maximum 4 adults plus 4 children
- Main bedroom - 1 queen bed 2 adults
- Second bedroom - 1 queen bed 2 adults plus 2 x single bunk beds 4 children. Note: bunk beds have ladder plus safety rails. NOT suitable for children over 12 years of age.
- Bed sheets, pillows, mattress protectors, and duvets with covers supplied.
TOWELS not SUPPLIED. Please bring your own towels.
- 1 bathroom/toilet including storage hotwater system
STRICTLY no smoking or school leavers.
PETS welcome, but must remain outside please.
Minimum 2 nights stay exceptions for peak seasons e.g. Easter, Christmas, school holidays which is a minimum 3 nights
Keys will be made available a day prior to occupancy.