Ocean & Dunes is in a delightful location - directly across the road from a beautiful sheltered beach and a short stroll to the sand dunes behind, so great views upstairs of the ocean and sunset from the front deck and the dunes from the back deck. It is also between the Lancelin Tavern and the Lancelin Beach Hotel, and restaurants nearby.
The house has a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, with fully self-contained kitchen, deck with BBQ, and several areas for lounging in. It comfortably sleeps eight people.
• Master bedroom with King bed, air-conditioning and ensuite
• Lounge room with air-conditioning, TV, DVD player with DVDs and sound system
• Fully functioning kitchen
• Breakfast room
• Balcony out the front looking towards the ocean
• Deck at the back with BBQ, looking at the dunes
• Small bathroom with shower and toilet
• Bedroom 2 with queen bed
• Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds
• Bedroom 4/rumpus room with double bed
Quality linen supplied
We are aiming to make you stay in Lancelin as pleasurable as possible and hope you enjoy the many magnificent features of the region, including the crystal clear waters and white beaches, the extensive sand dunes, the great fishing and the laid-back small town holiday atmosphere. We love it here and hope you will too
However, we do have a few house rules, including:
• no smoking
• no schoolies and no unaccompanied teenagers
• no parties or events
We also ask that please can you:
leave the house neat and tidy on departure, and
turn the air conditioning off when you go out and on final departure.
Check-in time is generally after 2pm, check-out 11 am. The house key is located in a secure box and the code is supplied the day before your stay. We request a minimum of 2 nights stay.