This gorgeous beach house is located on the north side of Binningup where it is only a short 2 minute drive to either the The Rocks beach access or The Weedy 4WD beach access and surf breaks. Or the same distance again to Binningups beautiful protected swimming beach and kids pirate ship playground. Alternatively you can take a short stroll or pushbike ride and enjoy the sights of Binningup on your way.
Serendipity is undergoing some amazing renovations at the moment that are due to be completed early December.
The new house layout will be 3x bedrooms and 2x bathrooms.
The master bedroom still with queen bed now has a beautifully spacious ensuite with walk in robe.
The second and third bedrooms now both consisting of double beds with single bunks above.
The fourth bedroom has given space to a new second bathroom and laundry.
Serendipity now also has a new beautiful modern spacious kitchen which opens up onto the back patio and ample dining inside also.
As soon as renovations are complete the new photos of the property will be uploaded.
You will be amazed by the changes.
There is always plenty to do in Binningup whether its a round of golf at Binningups very popular 9 hole golf course, put the boat in and go for a fish or a dive, hit the beach for some beach fishing, swimming,SUPing, surfing and sandcastles or just kick back and enjoy the serenity.
You can also give the cook a night off and enjoy a very affordable meal at the local Fishing Club on a Thursday or Friday night or grab some yummy takeaway and a icecream from Binningups General Store.
Binningup is located 1.5hrs south of Perth and is only 15-30 minutes to Australind, Eaton or Bunbury's shopping facilities.
So if your looking for a fun family seaside escape look no further than Serendipity Binningup.
This is STRICTLY not a party house.
Sorry, NO bookings for 25 year olds or younger.
Binningup Holiday Homes Terms and Conditions
Payment constitutes the Guests Acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You must notify management of expected arrival and departure times at booking and supply a contact mobile number.
- Change of arrival or departure times is subject to prior arrangement and availability to allow us time to prepare the property for the next Guests.
- A Deposit or full payment is required to make a booking.
Cancellation or Variation
- If you wish to cancel or change your booking more than 14 days prior to your arrival you will incur the Stayz 7 booking fee with the balance of money paid refunded.
- If you wish to cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to arrival the money paid is NOT refundable.
Refundable Security Deposit
- A Refundable Security Deposit is required with all bookings.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions will be deducted from the Security Deposit. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage, excess cleaning requirements or extra guests beyond those declared.
- Refundable Security Deposits will be refunded 48hrs after guests departure when property inspections are completed.
- If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. Fire, storm damage etc. management will inform you immediately and we will endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy. Failing to do so all money paid will be refunded.
Parties and Functions
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
Linen and bedding
- If linen, pillows and blankets are supplied they must be left in bedrooms where found on departure.
- If Pets are allowed with prior approval there is a $10 pet fee per stay.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Pets are NOT allowed inside.
- Any evidence of pets left on outside furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- Any damage caused by pets may incur extra fees.
- You are responsible for damages breakages, theft and loss of property and any part of it during your stay. You MUST notify management of this immediately and we may recover from you repair or replacement costs.
- Management takes no responsibility for any loss, injury, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance.
- Only Guests agreed in the booking may stay in the property overnight. If more guests are found to being staying overnight it may result in termination and eviction without refund.
- Disturbance to neighbours including excessive noise is prohibited loud noise must stop at 10:30pm and may result in termination and eviction without refund.
- Before departure all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish must be put in appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and all crockery an cutlery washed and packed away. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the positions they were in when you arrived.
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to management or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the house, only outside and all evidence removed.
Problems and Complaints
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform management at the earliest opportunity so management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/ service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to management prior to departure from the property.
- Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish a claim you may have.