Binningup Green Treehouse is located in the new development area of Lakewood Shores in Binningup. It is only a very short 1 minute drive to Binningups well-known 9 hole golf course or a 5 minute walk to beautiful Binningup Beach.
Binningup Green Treehouse is an architecturally designed 2 storey house that comfortably sleeps 10, with four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The top floor is all open plan living consisting of a very spacious lounge and dining area which is warmed beautifully by the pot belly fire in the winter months, or you can open up the sliding door onto the decked veranda to let in the cool sea breeze in the summertime. At the opposite end of the top storey is a very modern fully self-contained kitchen with all the necessities you may require on your beach getaway. The kitchen is also adjoined with the second lounge room with a comfy modular couch to kick back and watch a good TV show or DVD and also opens up onto the second decked veranda with outdoor BBQ and sweeping views to the east.
Downstairs you will find all the bedrooms, bathrooms and laundry. The master bedroom has a queen bed with walk in robe and ensuite consisting of vanity, toilet and single shower. The second bedroom is set up with 2x sets of single bunk beds with draws and storage area. Bedroom 3 and 4 both have queen beds and also have plenty of room for storage. The second bathroom features include, vanity, bath with single shower and a separate toilet. For longer stay guests the laundry is all set up with washing machine and dryer and also ironing board and iron for those who require it.
The house is situated on one of two blocks, so there is plenty of room here on the second grassed and gardened block for the kids to burn off some energy, and there is also undercover parking in the carport for 2 vehicles with heaps of space on the driveway for others.
Binningup is a popular holiday destination, with the lively natural limestone reef that runs parallel to the main beach, providing a protected area for swimming, snorkelling, diving or beach fishing, it also provides safe access to its natural boat ramp for launching on your next fishing adventure. There is also 4WD access to the south of the main beach or north of Westcoast Drive, a popular beach for surfing in the winter months. Or if you prefer to bring the clubs, Binningup is well known for its stunning 9 hole golf course. Binningups general store sells all the necessities such as groceries, fuel, alcohol, ice, fishing gear and bait, free use of an air compressor for inflating tyres, DVD’s, magazines and takeaway food. Or if you prefer a meal out the Fishing Club is open Thursday and Friday nights which is located at the main beach foreshore with the pirate ship playground for the kids.
Binningup is located 1.5hrs south of Perth and is only 15-30 minutes to Australind, Eaton or Bunbury’s shopping facilities.
Binningup Green Treehouse is a fantastic property for all holiday makers whether it’s a romantic getaway, larger groups, family get together or a corporate retreat. Binningup Green has you covered, so come and enjoy Binningup and all it has to offer at Binningup Green Holiday House.
Binningup Green Treehouse is NOT a party house and STRICTLY no bookings for 25 year olds or younger.
Binningup Holiday Homes Terms and Conditions
Payment constitutes the Guests Acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You must notify management of expected arrival and departure times at booking and supply a contact mobile number.
- Change of arrival or departure times is subject to prior arrangement and availability to allow us time to prepare the property for the next Guests.
- A Deposit or full payment is required to make a booking.
Cancellation or Variation
- If you wish to cancel or change your booking more than 14 days prior to your arrival you will incur the Stayz 7 booking fee with the balance of money paid refunded.
- If you wish to cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to arrival the money paid is NOT refundable.
Refundable Security Deposit
- A Refundable Security Deposit is required with all bookings.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions will be deducted from the Security Deposit. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage, excess cleaning requirements or extra guests beyond those declared.
- Refundable Security Deposits will be refunded 48hrs after guests departure when property inspections are completed.
- If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. Fire, storm damage etc. management will inform you immediately and we will endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy. Failing to do so all money paid will be refunded.
Parties and Functions
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
Linen and bedding
- If linen, pillows and blankets are supplied they must be left in bedrooms where found on departure.
- If Pets are allowed with prior approval there is a $10 pet fee per stay.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Pets are NOT allowed inside.
- Any evidence of pets left on outside furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- Any damage caused by pets may incur extra fees.
- You are responsible for damages breakages, theft and loss of property and any part of it during your stay. You MUST notify management of this immediately and we may recover from you repair or replacement costs.
- Management takes no responsibility for any loss, injury, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance.
- Only Guests agreed in the booking may stay in the property overnight. If more guests are found to being staying overnight it may result in termination and eviction without refund.
- Disturbance to neighbours including excessive noise is prohibited loud noise must stop at 10:30pm and may result in termination and eviction without refund.
- Before departure all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish must be put in appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and all crockery an cutlery washed and packed away. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the positions they were in when you arrived.
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to management or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the house, only outside and all evidence removed.
Problems and Complaints
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform management at the earliest opportunity so management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/ service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to management prior to departure from the property.
- Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish a claim you may have.