The best location on Estuary Road, watch the dolphins play right out the front of our casual cedar home overlooking the beautiful Dawesville estuary. Stunning views from the large balcony, open plan kitchen/dining/living and a double bedroom ensure a wonderful getaway.
Only a short walk to the local shop and playground, 5 minute drive to the Dawesville Channel and 10 minute drive to the shopping centre.
Any closer and you'd be in the water
- 4 bedrooms 1 x Queen with 32" LCD, 2 x Double, 1 with 3 Bunk Beds
- 2 bathrooms
- open plan kitchen, dining and living
- dishwasher, washing machine and microwave
- 46" LCD TV, Blu Ray DVD, CD
- children's playloft with TV and DVD
- large north facing balcony with BBQ and outdoor setting for 8
- reverse cycle air-conditioning and washing machine
- cosy wood fire
THINGS TO DO:
This property is a short drive from international standard 'The Cut' golf course, swimming beaches, surfing beaches, snorkelling, fishing, restaurants, wineries, arts and crafts, and great shopping facilities.
For those with a boat, the Dawesville boat ramp is just down the road.
Take a leisurely walk or bike ride on the walkway along the foreshore.
Wade out into the Estuary and try your luck at scooping a crab