An idyllic romantic escape, a family holiday or a weekend retreat with the girls this gorgeous little gem of a beach house is something you just have to experience for yourself. Recharge, unwind & completely relax in this spectacular beach side setting less than an hours drive south of Perth!
VK Beach House is a boutique beach cottage located within the Falcon surf village. Nestled amongst the trees, high on a hill with ocean glimpses, this quintessential two storey beach house - just a two minute walk to dreamy Avalon Beach offers all the charm of the south west without the long drive.
Comfortable, cosy & full of character, the two storey cottage is furnished in signature Villa Kula style with two lovely open plan living areas, painted white floor boards, master suite with four poster bed, two double guest rooms, 2 newly renovated bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen & expansive deck with BBQ facilities spectacular for entertaining.
The beach cottage comfortably accommodates 6 people, children are welcome, however due to the split level, its not ideally suited for toddlers.
Less than an hour south of Perth this is truly one of Perth's best kept coastal secrets.
- Two separate open plan living areas
- 2 newly renovated bathrooms
- Split system A/C upstairs
- Reading Library
- 50 inch flat screen TV
- DVD player & extensive DVD library
- Stereo system
- Fresh towels & hotel quality bed linen
- New family sized fridge
- Quality BBQ
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large open lawn area front and rear (great for boulles!)
- NON SMOKING
Enquire to about our concierge service including a fully stocked fridge on arrival, picnic & beach hampers or the ultimate luxury beach club setting on the beach xo Prices on application.
SWIM, SURF, FISH, EAT, SLEEP. REPEAT!
There is an endless array of things to do in Falcon. As if whiling the hours away with a good book or sitting on the expansive deck enjoying the beautiful sunsets with a glass of wine and cheese platter isn't enough, the Falcon / Avalon Bay area has so much more to offer:
- Enjoy the pristine coastline of Falcon Beach and Avalon Bay.
- Spend time beachcombing as the sun sets over the ocean.
- Try your luck with some fishing - you may even catch dinner!
- Surf some of the local beach and point breaks
- Ride a bike along the 12km path that follows the coastline from Mandurah to Halls Head.
- Snorkel the reef in the crystal clear waters at Falcon Beach.
- Go standup paddle boarding in the sheltered bay.
- Enjoy some swimming and kayaking.
- Swim offshore to the pontoon in the summertime.
- Enjoy a picnic at the many grassed bbq areas.
- Some terrific local wineries worth visiting
- Hire a house boat and take a day trip cruise on the canals (and yes, you will see dolphins!)