Step inside and experience the funky, colourful and comfortable atmosphere of Shackadelic, one of Falcon Bay's latest holiday houses. We think it's pretty fancy for a holiday shack and hope you do too.
Fully fenced front and backyard so you can bring your pet too Note that the backyard is not yet fully established and landscaping plans are in the pipeline.
650m distance 7 minute walk to the water's edge Falcon Bay Beach, Falcon Bay Cafe, playgrounds, shopping centre, restaurants/cafes, bottle shop and more.
Offering casual and affordable accommodation from the sole traveller to couples and families wanting a few days away to reconnect, unwind and explore. The cottage is situated just a 7 minute walk to Falcon Bay Beach and Cafe and a 5 minute drive to the Estuary. Bring your boat as there are boat ramps close by for fishing, crabbing Jan-Apr and calm shallow waters for the whole family. Picnic tables, BBQs and grassed areas, lovely park lands and pathways are close by.
Other popular fishing spots nearby such as Tims Thicket just after the Port Bouvard Bridge Dawesville Cut. Fishing below the Pines Restaurant near the bridge is also popular.
Close to the main shopping centre, where you will find the 'award winning' Miami Bake House Cafe, local Cobblers restaurant/tavern, other various takeaway food places, small cafes/restaurants and bottle shop.
What more could you ask for - Falcon Bay Beach at one end of your stay and the Estuary at the other.
• Bed linen and bath towels provided. Kids choose their own bunk beds to make up.
• Reverse Cycle Airconditioning for summer and winter months.
• Ceiling fans for summer months.
• Open plan kitchen/dining.
• Fully equipped kitchen with cooking facilities including microwave and dishwasher.
• Games and books for the whole family to use.
• Games room with pool table and additional lounge seating.
• Fenced back yard with built in woodfire BBQ.
• Undercover outdoor patio with gas BBQ, table and chairs.
• Laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer.
• Outdoor crab cooker copper.