Our Beach Home "Halls Head Mansion" will defiantly provide you with a holiday you will never forget. You are only minutes away in all directions to many of the attractions Mandurah has to offer. The beautiful Doddi's Beach which happens to be one of the best swimming beaches in Mandurah, is only a 5 minute walk.
This immaculately presented, light, bright and spacious home is clean and comfortable and has everything you could need to enjoy a relaxing, stress free holiday. There are 3 living areas as well as a games room/bar where you can spend time together with your family and friends or have some quiet time alone.
The house comfortably sleeps 12 people and is ideal for 2 families or 3 couples.
A cot, high chair and baby bath are available on request at no extra cost.
There are 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets together with a well equipped laundry
Sit on the balcony and enjoy the views and tranquillity with the views of Mandurah Estuary. You get amazing views from the balcony of Mandurah's Festive Fireworks. Christmas Party Fireworks, New Years and Crab festival.
Outdoor living is easy with such a variety of places to sit, play, eat and have fun.
The house is perfect for winter breaks. The house is warm and cosy with the warmth of reverse cycle air conditioning in the kitchen, dining, living areas and bedrooms both upstairs and downstairs.
Complimentary WIFI is also available throughout your stay.
If you were after something particular within your holiday accommodation that we have not listed please feel free to submit any questions, we are happy to accommodate different requests if we can do so.
Should you have an enquiry regarding longer stays we are open to discussions on a price decrease, Simply submit a booking enquiry and we will be in contact with you.
Up stairs, Master Bedroom with King bed sleeps 2.
Parent retreat off bedroom for you to relax or fold out sofa bed for extra guests you need to accommodate.
Access to balcony which is over looking the Mandurah Estuary and Mary St lagoon.
Large open ensuite with corner spa bath and semi-ensuite toilet and sink
Bedroom 2 - Sleeps 2
Down stairs Main Double Bedroom with Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - Sleeps 4
2 x single bed bunks
Bedroom 4 - Sleeps 2
2 x Single beds
Bedroom 5 - Sleeps 2
1 x Queen bed
52" TV, DVD player and Foxtel. Theatre has large lounge suite which seats 8 people comfortably to enjoy a movie with family and friends.
Family bathroom complete with bath and shower
Pool table, bar, wine fridge, dart board, wall mounted TV and board games available
Kitchen/Dining Area/Living Area
Fully equipped kitchen including Microwave & Dishwasher.
Downstairs living area has dining table that seats 6, large sitting area.
Large formal dining and lounge area.
The secure yard is fully fenced with a child lock gate and an electric gate secures across the driveway.
There is a table setting and BBQ for outdoor dining. along with a grassed area for the kids to play.
Undercover parking for two in front car port and ample amount of parking out the front of the property along roadside.
Garage is unavailable to guest due to owners storage.
If you are the boating type the Mary St Lagoon is just over the road. Once on the water you have enormous access to so many amenities and recreational activities such as cafes, restaurants, movies, parks, estuary crabbing, swimming, fishing and many many more Not to mention the canal Christmas lights in December A must see.
If boating isn't you thing the lagoon offers a picture glance from the upstairs Balcony. Also the opportunity to crab off the side, and the old boat ramp which is great for a quick dip on a hot summers day.
Halls Head Mansion is over the road to a biking track which if turning left will send you on a spectacular ride south along the coast. If you desire to turn right you will head to Mandurah town centre to where you can find restaurants, cafe's & bars, great shopping or maybe just a refreshing ice cream. If you prefer to walk it is about a 20 minute stroll.
Halls Head Mansion is 400m from the closest DOME Cafe where you can enjoy a beautiful meal overlooking the Doddies Beach, with views to Rockingham.
For the kiddies - If the kids are getting bored you are only minutes to the skate park at Halls park which also offers a pontoon which you can swim out to with slides running down into the Mandurah Estuary. Halls Park is also home to the kings carnival which offer many fun rides and water activities. The home is surrounded my many parks, for you to find and explore.
Mandurah has so much to offer you for a fantastic weekend away or short holiday over the summer period. Halls Head Mansion can supply you with a central location for your daily activities but also a beautiful home to relax and enjoy your break.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTE: Our HOME is suited to families & friends wanting to have an enjoyable and fun time. We cannot accept bookings for guests wanting to use the home for parties, but if it is a small gathering it needs to be discussed and cleared with the owners. Unruly disruptive behaviour could lead to eviction and loss of deposit.
1. SCHOOL LEAVERS PARTIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED
2. BOOKING FEE of $500.00 must be paid within 7 days of booking being confirmed by phone or email. Delay could result in your tentative booking being cancelled and your requested dates will be unblocked and made available to the public again. Once Booking Fee has been receipted it will become non-refundable should you cancel for ANY reason. But if the booking goes ahead as planned this fee will be deduction off your rental balance when payment due.
3. SECURITY BOND of $1000.00 must be received no later than 7 days prior to arrival, with the balance of tariff. This Bond will be held for the duration of your stay to cover any damage to the property, any items missing from the property after departure and any additional cleaning to the property above and beyond what our normal cleaning of the property would take. We only request that the property be left in a similar condition to when you arrived.
4. RETURN OF A$1,000 SECURITY BOND will be returned in full within 7 days after your departure, once we have completed a final inspection of the house Once this has been done, the $1000 will be deposited into your nominated Bank Account. If there are any issues your money will be returned less expenses with an itemized break-down of costs.
5. TARIFF - Full payment of tariff must be received no later than 7 days prior to arrival.
6. ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES - Check-In Time from 2:00pm & Check-Out Time is 11:00am. These times are negotiable if no other guests are leaving or arriving on the same day at a special half a day rate.
Furniture in photos will change but will update photos as this happens
Pets will be considered, although not inside the house. House is only 2min walk to Mandurah's best Dog beach.