For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
Our Beach Home "Dolphin's Leap" Beach House will definately take your breath away from the moment you drive up & realise how close you are to the beautiful Doddi's Beach which happens to be one of the best swimming beaches in Mandurah.
This home is also one of the few North Facing Ocean Front Homes in Mandurah which offer the option of swimming in the sea or laying by the pool. It is called Dolphin's Leap as most days you can see the Dolphins swimming through to the marina.
The house is situated in a fantastic location and is next door to the Dome Cafe. It is approx 25min stroll into the town centre to enjoy the restaurants, cafe's & bars or maybe enjoy fish and chip sitting on the foreshore.
There are many walkways & cycle paths for the energetic minded people, also 3 nearby Golf Courses (Mandurah Country Club at Halls Head, Meadow Springs Country Club & The Cut at Dawesville)
Cinemas, The Performing Arts Centre, Kings Carnival & Dolphin Quay are all within easy distance of Dolphin's Leap. You have a huge choice of restaurants an cafe's at Dolphin Quay or around the Marina.
THE INTERIOR of DOLPHIN'S LEAP ~
This is a beautiful beachside home that has just undergone a total refurbishment
to ensure it offers a more luxurious but comfortable holiday to enjoy with family or friends.
The 4 bedrooms comfortably sleep 8 with the availability of 2 foldaway beds on request to accommodate a total of 10 people.
There is an extra cost for the supply of foldaway beds which include linen. (see pricing)
Ground Floor Layout:-
* Large Entry/Foyer
* Dining Area, Table Seating 10
* Open Lounge with Large wall mounted Flatscreen TV/DVD. Leather lounge ...seating for TV viewing, conversation or entertainment. Music System with iPhone ...dock. Both areas open to secured front lawn area and ocean views.
* Gourmet Cooks Kitchen (Fully Equipped) Walk in Pantry.
* Large fully equipped Laundry. Access to secured side garden area with clothes line.
* Powder Room/WC
* JUNIOR SUITE - King Double Bed. Robes, A/C, Garden Access, Disable Access, ...Semi Ensuite Bathroom /WC/Shower .
* JUNIOR SUITE- Queen Double Bed Walk-in Robe, A/C, Garden and Pool access. ...Flatscreen TV/DVD
*Large Open Family Room opening onto balcony with ocean views. Perfect for ...outdoor dining and entertaining.
* Open Activity Room with a large 8ft Pool Table and seating.
* Entertainers Bar with sink and bar fridge adjoining both areas.
* Separate Powder Room/WC
* Bookcase with a book collection, and games/jigsaws for raining days.
* JUNIOR SUITE - Queen Bed, Robes, TV/DVD, Pool view from ...small private balcony, Full Ensuite Bathroom incl shower & luxury deep bath.
* MASTER SUITE- King Bed, Walk-in Robe, Ensuite/WC with sunken Roman ...shower/bath and double vanity area
.. There is also a small Private Balcony overlooking the beautiful Indian ocean. Large ...flat Screen TV.
ALL ROOMS HAVE AIR CON/HEATING
Also upstairs is a Massive Balcony Area at the front of the house overlooking the BEACHFRONT which has a large dining setting and 2 daybeds for you to enjoy.
THE EXTERIOR of DOLPHIN'S LEAP ~
The rear OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING AREA has a Chef's BBQ complete with Wok burner. Modern outdoor dining setting which overlooks a large heated swimming pool, this leads onto a secured garden/lawn play area.
At the front of the house there is a shaded veranda area where you can take in the ocean views and afternoon sea breezes whilst watching all the activity go by.
This has recently been fence in for the safety of children.
* Solar Heated Swimming Pool (Fully Fenced & Secure)
* Alfresco Area
* Outdoor dining setting
* Sun Lounges
* Secured Garden/Lawn Area
* Shaded Front Veranda
* Outdoor Shower (For the Beach Lovers)
* Doddi's Swimming Beach directly opposite house
* Children's Playground Area at the beach
* Dome Cafe at your Door Step with wireless internet available.
PLEASE NOTE: Our HOME is suited to families & friends wanting to have an enjoyable and fun time. We cannot accept bookings for guests wanting to use the home for parties, but if it is a small gathering it needs to be discussed and cleared with the owners. Unruly disruptive behaviour could lead to eviction and loss of deposit.
1/ SCHOOL LEAVERS PARTIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED, so PLEASE do not request a booking as refusal may offend. Also please do not book this property on behalf of your school leaver as you will risk loosing your Booking Fee, Security Bond & Tariff. Security will evict unwanted guests.
2/ SECURITY PATROLS - The Property is monitored by a security company and any unruly behaviour could see guests evicted with loss of Bond.
3/ SECURE BOOKINGS:- 1 nights fee must be paid within 4 days of booking being confirmed by phone or email. Delay could result in your requested dates being unblocked and made available to the public again.
Once your deposit has been receipted it will become non-refundable should you cancel for ANY reason. But as the booking goes ahead as planned this fee will be deduction off your rental balance when payment due.
4/ SECURITY BOND of $1000.00 must be received no later than 7 days prior to arrival This Bond will be held for the duration of your stay to cover any possible damage to the property, any items missing from the property after departure and any additional cleaning to the property above and beyond what our normal cleaning of the property would take. We only request that the property be left in a similar condition to when you arrived.
This BOND AMOUNT will be refunded asap into your nominated account once you have checked out and the house has been cleaned and checked by management.
TARIFF - Full payment must be received no later than 14 days prior to arrival, along with Security Bond as you will need your receipt number to collect keys for entry into the property. Once received, full checkin information will be send to you.
7/ ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES - Check-In Time from 2:00pm & Check-Out Time is 10:00am. These times are negotiable if no other guests are leaving or arriving on the same day.
8/ GENERAL - We have years of local knowledge so please do not hesitate to email us with your questions, should you decide to stay with us.