Joie de vivre is about living life to its fullest - 'joy of living'.
Why not take some time to recapture your joie de vivre - enjoy simple joys in life and rejuvenate your spirit and soul.
Escape to paradise at our home on canals of Bouvard Island. Swim, surf, boat, crab, fish, kayak - all from your doorstep. You can tie your boat to the 7 metre jetty at your back door. You'll feel like you're in the Mediterranean, just 10 minutes from Mandurah and an hour from Perth.
Joie de Vivre is a two-storey home at the end of a quiet little cul-de-sac on prestigious Bouvard Island, Port Bouvard. Situated on a corner block, this touch of paradise has 270 degree water views from the master bedroom and living areas.
The house and surrounds are best suited to an adult getaway minimum 2 night stay, sleeping 6 adults, or up to 8- sofa bed. Upstairs accommodation consists of 3 king-size bedrooms all with deluxe king-size beds, a superb spa-ensuite main bedroom and a semi-ensuite bathroom, plus a sitting room sofa-bed with access to the balcony and spectacular views across the canals.
Downstairs features a dream kitchen with quality European appliances, an open plan dining and living area opening to the alfresco areas with direct access to the magnificent canals. The outdoor meals area has a natural gas Weber Q BBQ, patio blinds, and travertine dining setting to enjoy those long, casual meals beside the pristine waters.
The home has stylish and sophisticated yet comfortable furnishings, reverse cycle airconditioning, contemporary gas-log fire, quality fittings throughout and the magnificent location.
Enjoy a short getaway minimum 2 night stay or a longer escape with a 20 per cent discount for 7 nights or more at the perfect place to inspire and rejuvenate your joie de vivre.
Please note: to ensure Joie de Vivre is presented to the highest possible standard, we require at least 72 hours 3 days advance notice for any bookings.
Luxurious furnishings, tasteful decor and Tasmanian oak flooring feature throughout the home.
- Master bedroom with king size bedroom suite, walk in robe, and a cute Juliet balcony.
- Ensuite with double vanities, spa bath overlooking the water down to the village beach.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have king size beds which split to extra long single beds if desired.
- Semi-ensuite with bath, separate shower and toilet.
- Sitting room with a 2 seater lounge/queen-size sofa bed.
- Spacious balcony accessible from sitting room and master bedroom.
- 1000 thread count bed linen, quilted mattress toppers and fluffy Egyptian cotton towels are provided for your convenience.
- Chef kitchen with stainless steel European appliances including dishwasher, microwave, gas stove and oven, side-by-side fridge freezer with filtered water and ice machine, Saeco coffee machine, and a range of quality cooking utensils and appliances.
- Dining area with marri and leather dining suite, and American oak sideboard.
- Living room with leather lounge suite and tub chairs.
- 50 inch plasma television.
- Contemporary gas log fireplace.
- Surround sound speaker system with iPod dock.
- DVD/Bluray player.
- Third bathroom with toilet.
- Laundry with washer and dryer.
- Wonderful outdoor living and entertainment areas.
- Two alfresco areas overlooking the water
- Travertine dining setting
- Outdoor blinds
- Complimentary kayaks
- Heavy duty gas crab-cooker
- Remote controlled gate and double garage