RELAX, ENJOY and REFRESH Yourselves in this fabulous setting. A charming detached 3 bedroomed, 2 bathroomed attractively appointed house directly on the water. The open-plan living room, dining area and kitchen as well as the master bedroom all have sweeping water views.
Dine on the terrace, watch your boat bob up and down in the water, pull up that crab net.
And at a whim, take a short stroll by the water - or jump in your boat - into town to restaurants, cafes, boutiques, even live theatre and markets.
The Original Waterside Canals
Perfect location in the heart of Mandurah, one of the favourite holiday destinations in Western Australia, just an hour drive south of Perth CBD and connected by the new rail link. With 20 metres canal frontage, 2 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk along the water into town with all its amenities.
Private jetty, sheltered patio, barbeque, reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating, remote-controlled garage, garden, 50 in lcd TV, dvd player, hi fi, stovetop and oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, ironing equipment, washing machine and drying court, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery, en-suite and second bathroom, baby's cot on request, help-yourself-cupboard of blankets and quilts [Nb. No smoking indoors, no pets permitted]
Nearby are : the boat ramp, Mandurah Visitors' Centre
Enjoy All This!
* boating - easy getaway from the private jetty to explore the estuary and the coastline or the Peel Inlet
* fishing, prawning and crabbing
* kayaking, jet-skiing, etc
* dining at a good selection of restaurants and cafes
* shopping nearby in the centre of town or Centro Mandurah
* culture, performances at the Mandurah Performing Centre
* markets, daily and weekend
* golf at top class golf courses
* water views are special, dolphins and pelicans visit, great for boat watching
* swimming at sandy beaches or just jump in!
* whale watching [seasonal]
* wineries within range