Luxury Wannanup East facing canal home comes with panoramic views straight down the entire the canal, adjacent to magnificent beaches all within walking distance. This brand-new house is situated on the spinnaker canal, only one channel away from the Dawesville Cut making boating adventures into the Harvey and Peel estuaries and the Indian ocean, easy, stress free and enjoyable.
The location of this block is one of the finest in the Dawesville/Wannanup precinct due to its superior position with the outdoor entertaining, shower and backyard protected from the seabreeze. The house has been furnished for three families to enjoy a well-deserved holiday together, with the ability to sleep a combined 17 adults and children. With its 30-metre street frontage, garage and dedicated boat bay behind secured gates, the house provides ample parking for trailers and cars.
The jetty can easily accommodate two boats up to 28 feet. If you don’t have a boat, simply crab, fish and swim off the jetty and remember to look out for those wonderful dolphin’s that visit us frequently.
About the home
• Brand new – be one of the first to enjoy this lovely home
• Outdoor entertaining protected from seabreeze
• Boat bay with secured 5m wide gates, plus a 2-car garage
• 30m street frontage provides ample parking for all visitors
• Private 10 meter finger Jetty
• 6 separate sleeping quarters:
- Master - 1 x Queen bed, ensuite, large walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2 to 4 - 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 5 - King sized single bed and cot
- Activity room - fold-out double sofa bed
- Kids Games room - 3 x double bunks sleeps 6 plus TV
• Family bathroom with shower and bath
• Outdoor hot/cold shower
• Open plan kitchen/dining/family - 6-seat breakfast bar, 8-seat dining table,
10-seat outdoor table, 4 x breakfast bar stools, 3 seater and 2 seater lounge.
• Fully refrigerated air-conditioning
• 60” Smart TV
• Nespresso coffee machine, limited pods provided, guest are recommended to
bring own pods.
• Large Fridge/freezer, plus a second bar fridge in the laundry
• Crab nets, and other water products offered
• Washing machine and dryer
- On booking please indicated how many guests will be attending, broken down to adults and children, and what beds you would like to be made up with linen and bath towels.
- House not available for bucks, hens and schoolies.
- Frequent users of the home, will be offered continued discounts if booked outside of peak periods
- On occasions the dedicated boat bay may not be available due to storage of the owner’s boat however guests will be notified in advance. The property still provides ample parking for trailers and cars.
- The pantry will be stocked with essentials. So that the next guests enjoy the same service, we have a replacement policy in place, and therefore used items must be replaced.