Luxury Wannanup East facing canal home comes with panoramic views down canal, adjacent to magnificent beaches all within walking distance. This brand-new house is situated on the spinnaker canal, only one channel away from the Dawesville Cut making boating adventures into the Harvey and Peel estuaries and the Indian ocean, easy, stress free and enjoyable.
The house has been furnished especially for families with children to enjoy a well-deserved holiday together, with the ability to sleep a combined 9 adults and 7 children. With its 30-metre street frontage, garage and dedicated boat bay behind secured gates, the house provides ample parking for trailers and cars.
The jetty can easily accommodate two boats up to 28 feet. If you don’t have a boat, simply crab, fish and swim off the jetty and remember to look out for those wonderful dolphin’s that visit us frequently.
About the home
• Outdoor entertaining protected from seabreeze
• Boat bay with secured 5m wide gates, plus a 2-car garage
• Private 10 meter finger Jetty
• 6 separate sleeping quarters:
- Master - 1 x Queen bed, ensuite, large walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2 to 4 - 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 5 - King sized single bed and cot
- Activity room - fold-out double sofa bed
- Kids Games room - 3 x double bunks sleeps 6 plus TV
• Outdoor hot/cold shower
• Fully refrigerated air-conditioning
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Crab nets, and other water products offered
Additional IMPORTANT Information
- HOUSE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR BUCKS, HENS OR SCHOOLIES.
- THIS IS A VERY PEACEFUL NEIGHBOURHOOD WITH PERMANENT RESIDENTS. PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF UNRULY BEHAVIOUR, if a COMPLAINT is made by one of our residents then your BOND will not be refunded. NOISE must be limited by 10pm as per Mandurah council rules and regulations.
- IF MORE GUESTS ARRIVE THAT HAS BEEN BOOKED, YOUR BOND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED, AND THOSE GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE PREMISES.
- On booking please indicated how many guests will be attending, broken down to adults and children, and what beds you would like to be made up with linen and bath towels.
- The pantry will be stocked with essentials. So that the next guests enjoy the same service, we have a replacement policy in place, and therefore used items must be replaced.
- On occasions the dedicated boat bay may not be available due to storage of the owner’s boat however guests will be notified in advance. The property still provides ample parking for trailers and cars.