Nestled right in the heart of Myalup this idyllic little beach house is the perfect destination for your next peaceful and relaxing beach holiday. With Myalups stunning white sandy beach, general store and Ottery Park all within a few hundred metres you can really enjoy everything Myalup has to offer.
Sitting up in the treetops you can really kick back, relax, unwind and just enjoy the peace and serenity of Myalup.
Myalup Treetops Hideaway is only a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house but also has a fold out couch in the lounge room and another in the sleepout so it can comfortably sleep 6 guests.
The house is set up with all the necessities you may require for your getaway including a fully self conained kitchen, dining, lounge with TV, DVD player and tile fire for the cooler months, laundry facilities and outdoor area with BBQ to sit and listen to the waves roll in on a still summers night.
There is plenty of space for parking out the front but also note the only access to the house is via the stairs out the front.
Myalup is a popular holiday destination because of its beautiful sandy beach for swimming, body boarding and excellent beach fishing. You can also access the beach by 4WD to the north of the swimming beach all the way up to Preston Beach.
If you prefer to have a swing of the clubs both Harvey and Binningups well known golf courses are only a short drive away.
Ottery Park has a fantastic playground for the kids to burn off some energy, tennis and basketball courts and BBQ facilities for a relaxing picnic.
Myalups general store sells all the necessities such as some groceries, ice, bait, tyre air compressor and has the best takeaway food in town so remember to get your order in early.
Myalup is located 140 kms south of Perth and is only 20-30 minutes to Australind, Eaton or Bunburys shopping facilities.
So grab your bathers, fishing rods or even just a good book and come and enjoy the slower pace beautiful Myalup is all about at Myalup Treetops Hideaway. Youll love it.
This is STRICTLY not a party house.
Sorry, NO bookings for 25 year olds or younger.
Binningup Holiday Homes Terms and Conditions
Payment constitutes the Guests Acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You must notify management of expected arrival and departure times at booking and supply a contact mobile number.
- Change of arrival or departure times is subject to prior arrangement and availability to allow us time to prepare the property for the next Guests.
- A Deposit or full payment is required to make a booking.
Cancellation or Variation
- If you wish to cancel or change your booking more than 14 days prior to your arrival you will incur the Stayz 7 booking fee with the balance of money paid refunded.
- If you wish to cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to arrival the money paid is NOT refundable.
Refundable Security Deposit
- A Refundable Security Deposit is required with all bookings.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions will be deducted from the Security Deposit. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage, excess cleaning requirements or extra guests beyond those declared.
- Refundable Security Deposits will be refunded 48hrs after guests departure when property inspections are completed.
- If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. Fire, storm damage etc. management will inform you immediately and we will endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy. Failing to do so all money paid will be refunded.
Parties and Functions
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
Linen and bedding
- If linen, pillows and blankets are supplied they must be left in bedrooms where found on departure.
- If Pets are allowed with prior approval there is a $10 pet fee per stay.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Pets are NOT allowed inside.
- Any evidence of pets left on outside furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- Any damage caused by pets may incur extra fees.
- You are responsible for damages breakages, theft and loss of property and any part of it during your stay. You MUST notify management of this immediately and we may recover from you repair or replacement costs.
- Management takes no responsibility for any loss, injury, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance.
- Only Guests agreed in the booking may stay in the property overnight. If more guests are found to being staying overnight it may result in termination and eviction without refund.
- Disturbance to neighbours including excessive noise is prohibited loud noise must stop at 10:30pm and may result in termination and eviction without refund.
- Before departure all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish must be put in appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and all crockery an cutlery washed and packed away. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the positions they were in when you arrived.
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to management or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the house, only outside and all evidence removed.
Problems and Complaints
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform management at the earliest opportunity so management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/ service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to management prior to departure from the property.
- Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish a claim you may have.