Peak $250/Off Peak $200 Fri/Sat from $400. Min stay 2 nights/ Linen NOT supplied. Loading for Christmas/New Year - min stay 7 nights. Loading for Easter min stay 4 nights/ Cleaning Fee $90/ We do not accept bookings from "Schoolies" or under 25's and would like to make all guests aware we have a very strict "No Party" policy. NO FUNCTIONS PERMITTED
Our well appointed 4 bedroom one bathroom home is situated on the canals in South Yunderup, less than an hour from the City of Perth, and only 10 minutes from Mandurah.
Due to previous bad experiences we have reduced our number of adult guests to 8. We will still accept bookings of 12 but maximum 8 adults.
* Accomodation for up to 12 guests (Maximum 8 adults)
* King size bed to master bedroom (semi-ensuite)
* Queen size bed (bed 2)
* Queen size bed (bed 3)
* Queen size bed and 2 sets of bunk beds (bed 4)
* Large bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Slow combustion wood fire
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living area
* Portable airconditioner
* Ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
* Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
* 2 separate living areas
* Cosy lounge suits, televisions and DVD players
* Toy box and toys for the little kids
* Playstation 2
* Kayaks for young and old to venture out on *currently unavailable*
* Board games and cards for the big kids
* Fully equipped laundry
* Outdoor tables and chairs
* BBQ with Gas supplied
* Parking for up to 4 cars
Location.. Location.. Location...
Located in a quiet culdesac, our location is perfect for swimming, kayaking, or just watching the world go by over a glass of wine. This is a great getaway for every one, be it a romantic couples weekend or a family get together we aim to please.
North facing to make the most of all seasons, our house boasts two living areas and a large kitchen all with canal outlooks. A warm and inviting wood fire for those winter get aways and airconditioning to provide those little comforts during the hot summer months.
Mandurah is the place to be... attractions include
* Peel Zoo
* Fairbridge Farm
* Local Wineries
* Just4Fun Aqua Park
* Mandurah Foreshore
A large open entertaining area overlooking the canal makes the perfect place for sharing a drink with friends over barbie or cooking up the days catch of crabs whilst having a chin wag about the one that got away.
In the winter months a slow combustion wood fire, comfy couch and a selection of books, dvd's and board games are a wonderful way to pass the time. Perhaps a wine club getaway or book club weekend for the girls.