Our spacious family home is situated in the leafy suburb of Mt Claremont and is the perfect home away from home for any family. The house is in a cul-de-sac and is very quiet and private. Great local coffee shop, bakery and local shopping is in easy walking distance.
Experience quality family living and entertaining. With 4 bedrooms, 3 generous indoor living areas and a large outdoor courtyard this home easily accommodates 6 people. The outdoor spaces are fantastic for children and families to interact. The front garden is a large enclosed courtyard and the back garden has a grassed area with a large trampoline along with an outdoor living and dining area.
Ideally situated between city and sea, Mt Claremont has great local amenities and easy access to the beach, parks, CBD, HBF Stadium, Claremont Quarter shopping precinct, beautiful walking/cycling trails, cafes and restaurants. Local bus stop is at the back of the house and takes you to either Claremont or the city.
REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING THROUGH OUT AND WIFI
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with BIR sleeps 2.
• Bedroom 3 - King single bed, BIR and chest of drawers sleeps 1.
• Bedroom 4 - Nursery with cot, change table, chest of drawers, baby monitor, BIR sleeps 1 baby/toddler. A single bed can be placed in this room upon request.
• Family living area with TV, Netflix, PlayStation and DVD player.
• Second bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and heated towel rail.
• Separate toilet.
• Master bedroom with queen size bed, walk in robe, ensuite with shower, double vanity, heated towel rails and separate toilet.
• Front lounge room with dining table for 8 and sitting room.
• Family room with leather lounges, 68” flat screen TV and DVD player.
• Play area for children.
• Open family dining area seats 8.
• Kitchen fully equipment with 6 burner gas hot plate, 3 electric ovens, double sink, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, pots/pans and all utensils.
• Laundry is off the kitchen with an Asko washing machine and condenser dryer, laundry sink and ironing facilities. Indoor drying racks or outside clothes line. Extra toilet off the laundry area.
• Lage bifold doors creating an easy transition from indoor to outdoor dining and entertainment areas.
Guests will have complete access to the home and gardens. The garage will be unavailable with parking available in front of the garage for 2 cars and further parking on the front verge.
Interaction with guests
We won't be present during the guest's stay but we can be easily contacted by mobile phone. Prior to the guests' stay we are happy to be contacted about the listing - questions, queries etc. We are also happy to provide local information that will make the stay as enjoyable as possible.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Self check-in with door code
Check-in time after 2pm
Check out time is by 10am
Step-free access to the home’s entrance
Wide doorway to the home’s entrance
Step-free access to the bathroom
7 night minimum stay